help trinket choice.

So i very confused that to used for trinket choice for my uhnloy dk, i already have galakras and skeers flex however last night i got thok's tail tip

so iam not sure what to were for uh ww.wowdb.com/items/104885-skeers-bloodsoaked-talisman or ww.wowdb.com/items/104885-skeers-bloodsoaked-talismanor w.wowdb.com/items/102305-thoks-tail-tip

iam also want help on blood i have w.wowdb.com/items/102297-juggernauts-focusing-crystal", w.wowdb.com/items/102296-rooks-unlucky-talisman", w.wowdb.com/items/102305-thoks-tail-tip

maybe even use skeers on some fight since my EH is quite big and others give me more str and parry also dps from crit so ?

Deleted
    I can't remember exactly but try looking at Mendabarr's Blog, I remember reading a list of Sim'd Trinkets in terms of DPS but honestly can't remember where exactly.

Personally I would go with Thok/Galakras trinkets, for unholy anyway.

As for Blood, depends on the Encounter. I would say Rook's, because of the Stam, if you feel you have enough Effective health with just Rooks then perhaps go with Thok trinket. If not use JFC. But tbh I really don't play Blood ...

Quote Originally Posted by arzee View Post
    I can't remember exactly but try looking at Mendabarr's Blog, I remember reading a list of Sim'd Trinkets in terms of DPS but honestly can't remember where exactly.
    This is probably the post you were looking for, trinket list is about halfway down the page:

http://www.destinysoftworks.com/2013...-about-54.html