Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    You mean after thousands of black people announced publicly they would attack white people for no reason other than George Zimmerman was free?
    People report the news, if it was white people attacking blacks it would be just as talked about at least here.
    Thousands? Come the fuck on...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Again I am speaking of a very small area (a forum) and a small section of culture (gamer culture) an even comparison would be a forum with a lot of black people that have a certain attitude. I don't know why you people can't make similar analogies, it's pathetic...
    I didn't realise me posting on a videogame-related forum made me a part of some culture.
    Quote Originally Posted by Molestron View Post
    1st world problems everywhere. I wish memes weren't forbidden on this site.
    It's a good thing they are. Otherwise we would have a swarm of "witty" people who cannot articulate their own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Åmbulance View Post
    As opposed to the real world where it became of hotbed of racism towards whites?
    and now we can come full circle.

You mean after thousands of black people announced publicly they would attack white people for no reason other than George Zimmerman was free?
    People report the news, if it was white people attacking blacks it would be just as talked about at least here.
    You know what is funny?

While all this zimmerman shit was going on and people were talking about how blacks were going to attack whites more, hate crimes towards blacks went up over the previous years by several percent. after the zimmerman issue. Funny... zimmerman kills trayvon and whites go on no blacks are going to attack us and instead the year after hate crimes towards blacks go up and against whites go down.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Thousands? Come the fuck on...
    Yes if not tens of thousands, I guess you missed the parades and demonstrations with thousands of people?

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I moved the underline to show you your problem.
    Except that it now puts emphasis on what isn't the key point.

Deleted
    You know what is funny?

While all this zimmerman shit was going on and people were talking about how blacks were going to attack whites more, hate crimes towards blacks went up over the previous years by several percent.
    It's just some percent. You know. The percentage is low anyways, so it doesn't matter.

You know what is funny?

While all this zimmerman shit was going on and people were talking about how blacks were going to attack whites more, hate crimes towards blacks went up over the previous years by several percent. after the zimmerman issue. Funny... zimmerman kills trayvon and whites go on no blacks are going to attack us and instead the year after hate crimes towards blacks go up and against whites go down.
    What do previous years have to do with current events?

Quote Originally Posted by Booshman View Post
    Except that it now puts emphasis on what isn't the key point.
    Lol what an excuse

Btw Ive never seen you in any of the threads condemning people that launch attacks against women rights. Why are you so sexist?

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    No.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

Read the first two sentences.

It literally does not matter how many threads there are about how horrible black people are. It has nothing to do with how confirmation bias would have affected his conclusion.
    Confirmation bias (also called confirmatory bias or myside bias) is a tendency of people to favor information that confirms their beliefs or hypotheses.[

that's the first sentence

I am not favoring infomration that confirms my beleifs.

The forum had an a high number of anti black threads for several weeks several times a day at times after the zimmerman case closed.

This isn't me favoring information, that shit happened lol.

Yes if not tens of thousands, I guess you missed the parades and demonstrations with thousands of people?
    And they were all screaming about how they want to attack white people? Or you're just scared of crowds of black people and attributing twitter shit to those crowds?

Seriously dude, grow up.

The forum had an a high number of anti black threads for several weeks several times a day at times after the zimmerman case closed.
    Hmm, maybe because blacks were attacking whites at an alarming rate?
    Like they said they would?

What do previous years have to do with current events?
    After the zimmerman issue hate crimes towards blacks went up and towards whites went down.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    So..does that include dressing up in Lederhose ans germans?
    or dress up as a nazi, well that pisses everyone off.

Confirmation bias (also called confirmatory bias or myside bias) is a tendency of people to favor information that confirms their beliefs or hypotheses.[

that's the first sentence

I am not favoring infomration that confirms my beleifs.

This isn't me favoring information, that shit happened lol.
    Yes, like 3 or 4 racists kept making threads. Now compare that to the amount of people in those threads calling them out for being stupid. And if we're to go by the demographics you linked earlier the majority of those posters would have to be white males shooting them down!

You know what is funny?

Case-in-point.

Hmm, maybe because blacks were attacking whites at an alarming rate?
    Like they said they would?
    listen... i know you're racist and like most racist you liek to skew in support of your own ideals but no... not what happened lol. It was more like every case whether racist or not was said to be racist by this forum because "they be brown"

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    So is it racist that my friend and I are going out as each other? He's black and I'm white, clothes, makeup, manner of speaking, everything.
    I think it's a play against racism to go as a stereotype of ones self, we decided to take it just that much further since we dj/do live music together.
    Since we are joined at the hip for the evening on stage I think it might be edgy, but okay. Even if we are in black face and white face, which by normal means would be considered offensive....is it still offensive in this case?

By the way, they are so far off base it's retarded, cowboys are not an ethnicity, colour, or race. And yah, I get what they are trying to say/do, but it's past stupid, or maybe though there is racism in my part of Canada, it's so little racism compared to their American university, that I just don't get it?

As for MY stance on racism, it goes like this: People of all colour are still only one race, human, stop hating on cats, dogs, and all the other races, this planet is not just for us. Got a different CULTURE or ETHNICITY? Cool, in Canada, you bring it with you, lets all enjoy it. If it's SO different we can't enjoy it, hey man, it's your trip, so long as you aren't hurting nobody, who's biz is it?
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    And they were all screaming about how they want to attack white people? Or you're just scared of crowds of black people and attributing twitter shit to those crowds?

Seriously dude, grow up.
    They were tweeting about it, they were chanting it, they held signs up I mean I don't know what else to say.
    I am not scared of large crowds of black people.
    If someone puts some threat out for everyone to see it we should just ignore it right?

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Lol what an excuse

Btw Ive never seen you in any of the threads condemning people that launch attacks against women rights. Why are you so sexist?
    It's Linguistics 101.

I've never seen you posting in threads condemning people about animal cruelty. Why are you against basic decency towards all life?