Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigzoman20 View Post
    I cant really say i'm shocked anymore. I really can't. You don't see the blatant generalizations you are making right now? You're associating someones opinion and labeling them something because of it.
    I said sheltered white gamers litter this forum, I didn't say every white person on this forum is a sheltered white gamer lol. I mean really why is comprehension failing here?

This is the soft skin breed you get when you call winners bullies.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/23/af...ing-complaint/

IF you cannot take a joke about your heritage then you can fuck right the fuck off.

I'
    READ and be less Ignorant.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Åmbulance View Post
    This is how you think: " OMG a gamer isn't offended by the same things i am, they are all racists "
    And apparently white. I'm half black, and honestly can't understand the logic behind Themius. Must be some pussy gene in the UK or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    For all you know, most of the users on here could be black or asian. There's no objective way of knowing; people have no obligation to be honest or truthful.
    There is a site that broke down this forum demographic already it's 90 something % white.

10+ Year Old Account

my costume. Tell me to be politically correct, and I will tell you... he is a genie =3

Quote Originally Posted by Åmbulance View Post
    This is how you think: " OMG a gamer isn't offended by the same things i am, they are all racists "
    no I don't see why someoen else has to be offended it's rather the dumb things people say and the complete lack of understanding.

I'm not beig racist it's just quite clear.

I also say the same thing when it comes to matters of empathy.

They are in their right being offended by this, and any other action their mind can think of. But that does not mean we should victimize everyone, laws and rules should not be changed. If it pleases me to dress up as a Nazi or a member of the KKK it is my choice to do so and it is entirely within my rights. Why don't i dress up as Hitler? Because i don't want to depict myself in such a manner and because allot of people would be offended. And i recognize that other people can be offended by my actions, some i respect and some i don't.

Some people however try to force their opinion upon others, often trying (to often succeeding) to restrain other peoples rights in the process. By whining, being offended they are gathering support from people with an extreme case of jelly spine to their side, making their opinion politically incorrect to oppose.

This particular case seems trivial, why don't you just dress up as something else? That's the easy thing to do, and the only thing to do if you lack a spine. Enough is enough, we live in a world with over 7 billion people. Millions are on the run from war. Hundreds of thousands are hungry. People are being shot at, some are even being forced to shoot. Millions are prosecuted, imprisoned, tortured and killed for their beliefs and opinions.

And here 10 fucking shitheads of failures of fucking students are offended by some fucking Halloween costume? I have a hard time believing it's their fucking culture at all. I don't believe for one fucking second that the Asian girl in the picture have ever practiced her so called fucking culture like displayed on that picture. So it's OK for her to dress up that way, because she happen to descend from the arbitrary area where clothes like that where worn before she was even born? I'm actually offended, am i not allowed to dress up that way because i am from another part of the world? Is my skin color not correct? Do i not speak the correct language? Are my parents not from the correct part of the world?
    Patch 1.12, and not one step further!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfen View Post

my costume. Tell me to be politically correct, and I will tell you... he is a genie =3
    I understood the corrections made to Jinx. But Mr.POPO blue because he embodys black stereotypes? I was shocked beyond disbelief.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    There is a site that broke down this forum demographic already it's 90 something % white.
    How was that statistic measured? I will take a stab in the dark and claim it was based on a poll; and no one's ever been dishonest in one of those before, naturally.

That of course, or it might have been based upon peoples' claimed locations; which are also not very dependable, considering this forum has had supposed posters from North Korea and various other unlikely places before.

Better yet, it may well have been measured on the basis of IP address; but then location is no indicator of race.
    Last edited by Austilias; 2013-10-27 at 06:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Booshman View Post
    Get back to me when you grasp that I was talking about "Political Correctness" as a whole. And how things are constantly changing en masse in favor of it.

Can't help but notice the almost complete lack of outrage when it's done by those on the opposite side of the isle at a (I'm exaggerating, but it's still high, as there's only one Themius) 50:1 ratio.

I do a fairly good job remaining neutral in this conversations and my opinion varies in particular situations. If anything, your side tends to be on the more extreme, so my exchanges with extremists tend to show up a little more.

People need to stop getting so up in arms about things like that. It's for FUN, I highly doubt anyone wearing a costume like those mentioned is doing it with the sole purpose of making fun of a culture.

People are offended by everything these days.

How was that statistic measured? I will take a stab in the dark and claim it was based on a poll; and no one's ever been dishonest in one of those before, naturally.

That of course, or it might have been based upon peoples' claimed locations; which are also not very dependable, considering this forum has had supposed posters from North Korea and various other unlikely places before.
    No not based on poll...

i mean are we going to argue this now it's as stupid as arguing with a perosn about whether or not ireland is mostly white.

I heard there are these things called IP and MAC addresses.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm offended by zombies because I know people who have died, and it's offensive to show dead people as alive/undead.

True story.

10+ Year Old Account
    And this IDs someones race and ethnicity how exactly?

10+ Year Old Account
    Color me shocked that IP addresses can detect race.

Are IP addresses an indicator of race? I live in the UK and have a UK IP address; does that mean i'm white?

I wonder if people that are so over-sensitive about races and origins will ever understand that, while they do sit on the right side, they are just as stupid as racist people sometimes. And this to me seems to be a pretty good example.
    If you are offended by something i said, im probably at least 45% sorry about it and there is a 3% Chance it was not on purpose!

Blizzard, getting away with murder since at least 2019.

Weird, i was unaware when i signed up for the internet, i had to include my skin color.

Deleted
    IP-adress only shows someones country of origin, not their ethnicity. MAC adress can't even be read by some online page.