Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I think I got that PVP-part done in like 1 ½ hour. It's all about luck.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zoby View Post
    Asthreon, why dont post your Armory profile? Then we easily can check your statistic to see if you lie or not?
    This.....

Still think its a huge lie.

Asthreon, why dont post your Armory profile? Then we easily can check your statistic to see if you lie or not?
    Figured this would be where the OP suddenly isn't checking on his thread anymore.

Deleted
    Assuming you're not good at pvp and hold your team back to some extent so that you only would have 40% winrate overall, losing 60 in a row is a chance of 1 in 13,000,000,000,000,000,000,000. Kind of calling bs on that too.

Even if you did lose a lot, it never struck to you to try and get a partly premade group? OQ, openraid, tradechat, friendlist, guildies, etc. Just having 2 people who are a bit good at pvp will make your winratio that much higher. That's what I did on my characters I wasn't lucky with in first 3-5 battles. Get 2 gladiators in and poof we won.

Quote Originally Posted by Asthreon View Post
    For everyone saying this, for what reason would I have to lie, really? There really is no possible reason why I would need to O_o

The extreme amount of losses is my exact reason for this thread. If I had won them before this number I would have no reason to have made this thread.

Logic.
    logic ='s some people like attention on a message board when they cannot get it IRL.

either ur the worst player ever and u bring ur team down that much that ur team loses every bg ur in or ur a lying sack of ****

I've no need to lie and to be honest I don't really care if people choose to believe it or not since it has happened to me.
    The flip side to that would be why would we care that you're done trying to get your legendary cloak?

Deleted
    Okay good for you buddy, I dont see why you felt the need to make a thread about it though.

This is not the first thread where someone comes and QQ's about having to win two BG's (as if its that hard)
    Get some friends and queue up and you'll get a higher chance of completing them, jesus -_-

Deleted
    Once again, I say How would me lying help my thread in anyway? Obviously if I had won them within that timeframe I wouldn't be making a thread saying how I hadn't won them in that time frame?

Logic.
    Prove it! You can, just link your character page from armory. The Achievements -> Statistics tab keeps track of this too.
    Unless you do that... this is hardly believable, and I do understand why most doubt it. :P

How can anyone have a losing streak THAT bad

Christ i remember trying to get the wins it was a pain but i managed it after about 10 bgs

Sorry, but this story just clearly isn't true.

Link us your Armoury, I'm sure somewhere we'll be able to check the statistics to disprove your story. The chances of that many loses in a row is close to 99.999%.

Deleted
    I think OP is adding to his lose-streak to make it look more dramatic, so people will feel sympathy for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollfaced View Post
    I think OP is adding to his lose-streak to make it look more dramatic, so people will feel sympathy for him.
    This, I always wonder how people remember exactly how many times they've lost. Do you open a notepad before hand or something keeping up with the losses?
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't link my Armory on these forums for my own reason, but I screencapped my Statistics page for people if that pleases you :/

The few wins I have of the BG's in question were from the Start of MoP when they were still new, even the few achieves I have from them are dated Dec 2012/Jan 2013.

As you can see I have terrible luck across most, Isle of Conquest and Warsong being my only good ratio BG's.

Deleted
    So queue up with some friends that know how to pvp, do that and you'll have those wins in less than an hour.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    This, I always wonder how people remember exactly how many times they've lost. Do you open a notepad before hand or something keeping up with the losses?
    Certain Addons keep track, and Statistics page.

I'm terrible at PvP, have zero PvP gear, and got through the two BG wins in maybe 5 tries total. That's just terrible luck.

Deleted
    What is the common denominator in all of your losses?

*Spoiler*

It's you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VoodooGaming View Post
    Sorry, but this story just clearly isn't true.

Link us your Armoury, I'm sure somewhere we'll be able to check the statistics to disprove your story. The chances of that many loses in a row is close to 99.999%.
    It's well beyond 99.999%. It is more like 99.999999999999999999999% (0.5^60).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibuya View Post
    What is the common denominator in all of your losses?

*Spoiler*

It's you.
    Well of course im a common denominator.

Are you implying that if I wasn't in those Matches I could win those Matches?

Derp.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Farmed revered to exalted in 45mins on Isle of Thunder. Queued for BGs, won each one on first try. I have no pvp gear and have not pvped this expansion at all. Got my secrets in 3 weeks and am 2/12 runestones as of today. I have been playing catch up since 5.4 released when I came back to the game, was sitting at 10/10 and 9/10 for the sigils.

So I don't know.. it's not hard to finish this junk, just takes time. And its REALLY hard to believe you can't win a BG...