Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    I noticed this too. Was in Dun Morogh, passing the tunnel to Loch Modan and the whole ground was shaking for a few seconds and even dust was falling from the ceiling, so it was not a hunter pet.

Could be some Cataclysm feature that wasn't removed.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    I noticed this too. Was in Dun Morogh, passing the tunnel to Loch Modan and the whole ground was shaking for a few seconds and even dust was falling from the ceiling, so it was not a hunter pet.

Or whatever is stirring in The Dark Below.

Maybe its just the vibrations from the tram network! hehe.

Whenever someone does the Twilight Highlands intro quest it makes a deafening bang right over the Dwarven District. Can't remember if it makes the ground shake as well.

Just out of curiousity do you mean infront of the Cathedral, or behind it by the Lake.

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Which one?
    I sincerely doubt it was at the same place in 2 days at completely different times of the day. Pet trembling is more constant, this was quick and brief.
    There are a ton of pets that do it.
    Crashin Thrashin racers do it.

I assure you it has nothing to do with any secrets or expansion lead-ins.

Deleted
    Varian and Vol'jin now being somewhat friends, the alliance started importing kebab from the trolls. I know from personal experience, after I eat kebab the house shakes like crazy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post

This particular tremor in Loch Modan's tunnels are normal and have been in the game since vanilla, dust falling and all. It was never related to Deathwing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post

Cathedral Square.
    was playing with my Trial acc last week and i had i've feeled a earthquake too, and i was inside Cathedral.

Well I just left a toon afk there with the sound and ambience all the way up for about 2 hours while I played dress up and football with my daughter if there was anything like that I would have heard it we have really great speakers, there is nothing.

I've felt earthquakes in a couple places this patch. Definitely not hunter pets as I'm not blind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Haven't experienced them myself, but I have heard of quite an amount of reports of earthquakes since 5.4 hit. By now I doubt it's just a Core Hound pet wandering by.

Well, if it is earthquakes occuring all over the map at random times, and the 'rumoured' next expansion takes place underground........1+1=?
    "The further a society drifts from the truth the more it will hate those who speak it" - George Orwell

Ive been noticing them in Shrine of the seven stars also, i just assumed it was a bug

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakashima View Post
    Or whatever is stirring in The Dark Below.
    Therezane twerking

Quote Originally Posted by Lucreta View Post
    There were mini earthquakes before Cata started that got worse as time progressed to the first pre patch. Most pre expansion patches have had some sort of minor detail in them that people noticed long before it was announced/shown. That's still fairly subtle =S
    This... I have not experienced them myself but I vividly remember them happening pre-Cata. We even got a response from either a blue or GC that "hinted" it having to do with Cata. They started very subtle at first and progressively got stronger. However, I think it's a little early for a prexpac event to start

10+ Year Old Account
    I just found this in SW snow and stuff.. :O

http://i.imgur.com/V8EVcnI.jpg?1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Msi View Post

That's just an item from the timeless isle.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Msi View Post

http://www.wowhead.com/item=104304

15+ Year Old Account
    Tremors in Stormwind? Someone go get Kevin Bacon - we have some Graboids to hunt.

But no, seriously, I haven't personally experienced them, but I've heard from a lot of people that they're happening. Perhaps the ancient aqir have gotten tired of living underground and are finally deciding it's time to invade the surface world once and for all...