Deleted

Talking Blizzcon in 12 days, your expectations!

Hi everyone, since Blizzcon is only 12 days away I was thinking what are your expectations for it?

Obviously everyone expects to see the new World of Warcraft expansion but...
    Do you expect to see any preview of new features?
    Would you like to hear more about character models and expect them to be completed by the new expansion ?
    Do you want to find out what leveling will look like? (Assuming we're going to level 100 which is almost certain)
    Are you expecting to find out how Blizzard will change classes further in new expansion?

Well you get the idea Just write down your hopes and what you would expect to see on Blizzcon this year!

10+ Year Old Account
    Are we going to get a new thread every day until Blizzcon?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh I don't know I probably wrote my expectations on another 4 threads like this!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dairyking101 View Post
    Oh I don't know I probably wrote my expectations on another 4 threads like this!
    Feel free to write them or copy them here too!

I'm actually anticipating another disappointment in the next WoW expansion. Cata was a downer, so was Cata and MoP.

I'm hoping there is some mention of the next Starcraft 2 thing though, that would be interesting as will the new D3 stuff. I may actually play it again if it sounds good, interesting and less grindy and no more AH...fun times!

Just going to add, learning what the new WoW expansion is + PS4 release = a very good November for me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyarea View Post
    I'm actually anticipating another disappointment in the next WoW expansion. Cata was a downer, so was Cata and MoP.

I'm hoping there is some mention of the next Starcraft 2 thing though, that would be interesting as will the new D3 stuff. I may actually play it again if it sounds good, interesting and less grindy and no more AH...fun times!
    I personally disliked Cata very much although I found MoP good, it's a solid expansion.

- New WoW expansion
    - Talk about D3 expansion or something
    - Talk about Hearthstone

Then maybe more interesting:
    -Talk about new storage space (Heirloom storage and toy storage)
    - Maybe a glimpse at new character models (although that 25% done after 2 years was not reassuring)
    - Maybe a new class
    - Talk about the item squish
    - Some cool things that probably won't be put in

Mostly I'm just interested in the pet though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by manswtor View Post
    Hi everyone, since Blizzcon is only 12 days away I was thinking what are your expectations for it?
    To see one of these threads every day for the next 11 days

10+ Year Old Account
    announce of new world of warcraft expac, dont care about rest unless they are going to announce warcraft 4 rts game

Deleted
    On the 12th day of Blizzcon, my true love gave to me...

Anyway.

I'm expecting a terrific time as usual. One of the best nights of the year, easily.

> The pre-pre-show hype of stocking up on treats and coffee.
    > The forum scouting as you await the start of the show.
    > The excitement mixed with boredom and impatience as Mike Morhaime delivers his customary brag speech that'll drag on for 20 minutes and contain 10 awkward jokes.
    > The insane hype as Metzen goes on stage and begins chatting about random 2nd rate news and announcements before geeking us up for the big reveal.
    > Announcement trailer. Insane forums. Hype overload.
    > 2 days of obsessing over panels, interviews, and so on for every tidbit of news.

10+ Year Old Account
    We have a lot of open Blizzcon threads - a quick search of the forum will turn them up. Please post in an open thread.