Deleted

Exorsus Warlock UI

Hello Guys,

i hope that you can help me :/

I'm looking for a download for the Ui of the WL from Exorsus.
    You can found the Ui by the Killvid from Garrosh
    Bye

Cobel

okay....

more information please?

maybe put the effort into it and post the said video? maybe i should come home to you personally and install it for you and maybe just maybe play the game and wash your car for you?

Go find him and contact him for it. Most likely he doesn't just have it for download.

Also it is quite a simple UI to setup. Very few addons could easily replicate it in a couple hours from scratch.

Deleted
    Well, i have it now...but i need the font of it :/ does somebody know it? I can't post links atm, cause "You are not allowed to post any kinds of links, images or videos until you post a few times." You can see the font at youtube -> Exorsus vs Garrosh Hellscream 25 man Heroic

The font on all the text? looks like a basic Friz Quadrata TT or something very similar

Quote Originally Posted by Cobel View Post
    Well, i have it now...but i need the font of it :/ does somebody know it? I can't post links atm, cause "You are not allowed to post any kinds of links, images or videos until you post a few times." You can see the font at youtube -> Exorsus vs Garrosh Hellscream 25 man Heroic
    Ok, while you cannot post links at least giving the full title is more helpful than the original post.

Nothing distinctive or special about it, without a huge amount of effort to create consistency.
    I doubt it is a downloadable UI but more a bunch of addons set up to display what that particular player wants to see.

Unitframes could be stUF or Shadowed Unit Frames.
    Castbar could be Gnosis or Quartz.
    Raid Frames could be Grid, Grid2, Vuhdo.
    Auras/Cooldowns could be PowerAuras or WeakAuras.

All pretty standard, unless you want something more specific.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's the UI. Looks fairly simple to me, but I'm unsure of what that Raid cooldown timer addon on the top left is.
    Ohio State Buckeye

Hermes most likely

Quote Originally Posted by Norganon View Post
    Here's the UI. Looks fairly simple to me, but I'm unsure of what that Raid cooldown timer addon on the top left is.
    Sorry for necropost, but this is Exorsus Raid Tools. It became public a short time ago. Curse link