Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

Would updated models possibly sway you into a race change?

I know if Orcs got updated I would probably roll one

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure everybody is going go with how the models look and if they like them.

Model change results are HIGHLY subjective... just because something is "upgraded/improved" doesn't mean it's going to be "cool" to everybody.

Not really, I like the races I play, unless they changed the races I play to be something I really didn't like then maybe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, very much so. I love my space goat and all but a revamped human female model that
    doesn't run pigeon toed would definitely prompt me into a race change solely for the human racial.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post
    Yes, very much so. I love my space goat and all but a revamped human female model that
    doesn't run pigeon toed would definitely prompt me into a race change solely for the human racial.
    I really hope the racials all get a revamp long before the new models are introduced.

Peoples motivation for model change (race change) should be based purely on aesthetics, not on over powered or in some cases under powered racials.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only two things could get me to race change at this point: if worgen were given more classes, or if a new race was added that I liked more than tauren.

Assuming all of the updated models were of the same quality (which they should be), how much I like them compared to each other wouldn't change, so tauren would still be my second-favorite race (or maybe favorite if they become better-looking than worgen).

Deleted
    No, as per my signature.

I can't really answer that without seeing the new models.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like blizzard will allow everyone either a free race change when the new models release, or possibly take 50% off their fee of a race change. Probably the one that makes them money... But we all know Blizzard isn't that generous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe, impossible to tell until I see the new models. Most likely not though.

Probably... if not on my main, than at least on an alt.
    I to expect Orcs to look amazing.

Deleted
    Possibly, yes.

Tauren and Dwarves are a possibility for me.

Deleted
    Only if they screw up female orcs.

10+ Year Old Account
    perhaps. i guess it depends on the models.
    Last edited by Grubjuice; 2013-10-28 at 03:56 PM.

When someone asks you if you're a god, YOU SAY 'YES'!

New models aren't always attractive. Goblins in cata were a HUGE step up from pre-cata NPC goblins and everyone wanted to be one, but I still think they're god awful to look at. Same with Worgens and Pandas. I'll stick with my basics tyvm.

if draenei males update get a skinnier shoulder span, (thinner? not as wide, idk) I would finally role an alliance pally. Cause right now their shoulder width makes their arms look crazy stumpy. If they had a build closer to broken (in terms of shoulders, not other parts) I would find them to be less goofy. Which I would like, cause I like having a holy elephant mount

Possibly. I've been considering changing my draenei shaman to a dwarf (really dont like draenei totems) but I'm waiting for the new models to decide for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only if they make my character model horrible...