Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

if the next expansion isnt the dark below but still south seas

dont try to say "i told you so"

i see alot of people who want a south seas expansion who believe the dark below is real. i personally think the next expansion is about the south seas/azshara but i dont believe its real.

i think this is gonna be a problem if it happens, there will be people trying to claim they told everybody so even if its called world of warcraft southrend beach party, just because they thought the dark below was a real trademark.

of course if in two weeks its both about the south seas AND is called the dark below, i will eat my hat.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

I think most agree at this point that The Dark Below was a possible name for the next expansion if it's true, which it probably is.

I think the concept that N'Zoth and/or Azshara are the main baddies is still the same, with the emerald dream present with Nosdormu becoming the new nightmare lord, also causing the infinite dragon flight.
    Blizzard White Knighting is not allowed

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Nye the Spy View Post
    I think most agree at this point that The Dark Below was a possible name for the next expansion if it's true, which it probably is.

I think the concept that N'Zoth and/or Azshara are the main baddies is still the same, with the emerald dream present with Nosdormu becoming the new nightmare lord, also causing the infinite dragon flight.
    nozdorumu doesnt have to become corrupted for the infinite to continue existing. thats not how timelines which can touch each other work.

we could fight an evil thrall from a different future and it would have no bearing on the present thralls future
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    nozdorumu doesnt have to become corrupted for the infinite to continue existing. thats not how timelines which can touch each other work.

we could fight an evil thrall from a different future and it would have no bearing on the present thralls future
    There not gonna save him in our timeline. They already killed off malygos and the world shitter (deathwinglel). Why not kill him. What is he going to do that's so important.

There not gonna save him in our timeline. They already killed off malygos and the world shitter (deathwinglel). Why not kill him. What is he going to do that's so important.
    he doesnt have to do anything important. the aspects are free to do whatever they want to do with the rest of however long they have left to live.

its not their job to protect the world anymore its up to them on whether or not they want to keep trying to. maybe he wants to go out and see the world or sit out on a beach with some dragon ladies

he doesnt have to do anything important. the aspects are free to do whatever they want to do with the rest of however long they have left to live.

its not their job to protect the world anymore its up to them on whether or not they want to keep trying to. maybe he wants to go out and see the world or sit out on a beach with some dragon ladies
    There gonna develop his story, and the only way they can do that is by making him Murzond and/or a savior/Mary sue. They aren't just going to say he lives out his life peaceful for ever happily ever after. He's gonna die or fight, one of the two. Same goes for the other three aspects still alive too.

Little side note, There is an Island in the South Seas known as Dragon Island.
    Not sure what relevance if any it would play.
    There's like one or two official conceptual pictures of it.
    Seems to be Old God related.

Please not the South Seas - sooo boring.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

There gonna develop his story, and the only way they can do that is by making him Murzond and/or a savior/Mary sue. They aren't just going to say he lives out his life peaceful for ever happily ever after. He's gonna die or fight, one of the two. Same goes for the other three aspects still alive too.
    he has no powers so he cant be a savior or a mary sue. and they can easily continue his story if they want to without corrupting him or killing him.

the version of him we fought was from another timeline, there could be hundreds, thousands, even millions of different versions of him that went corrupt that could cross over into our timeline and cause trouble and he can fight among the mortals as just a big ole dragon without any special powers or he could choose not to fight saying its none of his business.

an infinite storyline doesnt need to have any bearing on our nozdormu

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    Please not the South Seas - sooo boring.
    pirates, naga, old gods, demons, kul'tiras, undermine.

NONE of those things you find interesting? id probably just quit wow if i were you.
    oh and murlocs, lots and lots of murlocs
    Last edited by Immitis; 2013-10-28 at 05:42 PM.

Deleted
    We already had the south seas, Pandaria is in the south seas.

Quote Originally Posted by Briga View Post
    no pandaria is a continent.

the south seas is a bunch of different island nations and zones.

did we go to the tomb of sargeras in pandaria? did we go to plunder isle and fight the bloodsail buccaneers? did we go to zandalar and see the trolls homeland? did we go into undermine and see the goblin tech before they started turning dumb? did we go to kul'tiras and see jainas family?

no we didnt.

A south seas expansion is gonna be like cata with zones scatter and blizz said they didn't like how that work. Plus they had mention they where going back to wow roots darker expansion. Wow roots is legion. Myself I don't care but look for sub lose to be major if it's another old god. Look for it to be want ppl want most.

Quote Originally Posted by Briga View Post
    Pandaria is surrounded by the Westersea and Mistveil sea.

Also, when people say South Seas it usually means these zones:
    - Kul Tiras
    - Undermine
    - Zuldazar
    - Broken Isle
    - Nazjatar
    - Tel Abim

Stuff like that, which Pandaria isn't apart of

Deleted
    You/we can speculate all we want, but what's the point?

In 2 weeks we will know what it's going to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Haven2011 View Post
    A south seas expansion is gonna be like cata with zones scatter and blizz said they didn't like how that work. Plus they had mention they where going back to wow roots darker expansion. Wow roots is legion. Myself I don't care but look for sub lose to be major if it's another old god. Look for it to be want ppl want most.
    a south seas expansion doesnt have to be scattered. they can put all the islands in one place, make all the islands really big. it wouldnt be like cata where you go from one side of the world to the other and zones that are disjointed, have no relation to each other besides a few small things and all look completely different.

the south seas is all in one area, they could even have azshara raise up land and make all the south seas areas be one big piece of land thats now connected

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    Pandaria is surrounded by the Westersea and Mistveil sea.

Also, when people say South Seas it usually means these zones:
    - Kul Tiras
    - Undermine
    - Zuldazar
    - Broken Isle
    - Nazjatar
    - Tel Abim

Stuff like that, which Pandaria isn't apart of
    Yes very true but think blizz may have use cata to get rid of those place and add mop to say it was south seas it is possible

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post

this isnt a speculation thread. its a dont be dumby if it isnt the dark below but still what you wanted the dark below to be thread

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Haven2011 View Post
    Yes very true but think blizz may have use cata to get rid of those place and add mop to say it was south seas it is possible
    no it isnt

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post

Cant come quick enough

a south seas expansion doesnt have to be scattered. they can put all the islands in one place, make all the islands really big. it wouldnt be like cata where you go from one side of the world to the other and zones that are disjointed, have no relation to each other besides a few small things and all look completely different.

the south seas is all in one area, they could even have azshara raise up land and make all the south seas areas be one big piece of land thats now connected
    That may work but who knows with blizz we will see there plan soon

Deleted
    this isnt a speculation thread.
    i see alot of people who want a south seas expansion who believe the dark below is real. i personally think the next expansion is about the south seas/azshara but i dont believe its real.
    But it is But it is...