Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

If I want to do black temple, do i need to know the strats?

If I want to do them, but dont know any of the strats, is it still doable?

or is it like 1 shot 100% hp etc?

Deleted
    Vault / council / illidan might require a lil thinking, rest is nuke

think for yourself
    i guess you are level 90.
    Black Temple is Level 70 TBC
    The bosses have all what, 4 million live, at best? Now its your turn to find the answer

10+ Year Old Account
    Everything is nuke. The only difficult thing would be RoS because of the reflect in P2. Just don't over do it in DPS there and you're fine.

It's pretty hard, get at least 10 of your lvl 90 buddies to come help you out! Make sure to take flasks with you and possibly some raid food as well! Look up boss strategies here: http://www.gotwarcraft.com/Raid%20In.../black_temple/

In the past you needed to be attuned but this has been removed!

Good luck in there and remember, YOU ARE NOT PREPARED! (unless you follow my advice, then you are, hah!)

Quote Originally Posted by Pryre View Post
    Vault / council / illidan might require a lil thinking, rest is nuke
    This, pretty much.
    Don't kill yourself during p2 of RoS, focus the healer during Council, stand right between the two glaives on Illidan.
    Well, with a good enough gear, even Council and Illidan can be zerged without thinking, I guess.
    Last edited by Senen; 2013-10-29 at 03:15 PM.

Najentus - you should be familiar with what needs to be done IF he manages to bubble.
    Supremus - blast right through
    Akama - blast right through
    Teron - mock him through RP, then blast right through
    Reliquary - Watch out for the damage reflect on P2 because you will kill yourself
    Gurtogg - go beast mode just because it's funny
    Mother - pay attention to the boss and not the boobs and you'll be fine
    Council - I'd save your CDs for this one. Focus down Lady Malande because she heals, but since they have a shared pool, go balls to the wall
    Illidan - I think his fire elementals do % damage AoE if they're too far. Basically, keep them close to them.

Enjoy your farm.

Zerg every single boss. Takes 15min from the time you enter, till illidan is dead. Most of the trash is skippable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Senen View Post
    This, pretty much.
    Don't kill yourself during p2 of RoS, kill the healer during Council, stand right between the two glaives on Illidan.
    Well, with a good enough gear, even Council and Illidan can be zerged without thinking, I guess.
    shared HP, you can't kill just 1 of them.

but you can interrupt the healer, and you should.

Belf council. Nuke the shit out of the priest and make sure to interrupt all "Cicle of healing" casts. You can't all cause the paladin puts bubble on her.

Vault of souls: in phase 2 the boss will reflect damage and do a shitton of damage. Just hit it, back off, heal, hit it again until it's dead.

Illidan: if you are solo make sure to pull the big fire elementals into the middle. The farther they are from their glaive, the more damage they do even if you are 90, so make sure to keep them right in the middle.

Rest is faceroll.
    Last edited by Molestron; 2013-10-28 at 09:51 PM.

Even if you had a raid of only level 70's, Black Temple ate a 30% health and damage nerf in patch 3.0 and wasn't that hard to begin with.

It's pretty easy for the most part, though some fights may be more tricky depending on your class. Like others have said, the three most tricky fights are Reliquary of Souls, Illidari Council and Illidan.

RoS - Watch out for Phase 2 when you start damaging yourself with your spells. Might need some self-heals here, and go easy with nuke.
    Council - Might be lame if you are melee, as ranged it's more easy. Watch out for AoE on the ground, interrupt healer if possible.
    Illidan - The only tricky part for me on this fight was the elementals that he spawns. Just pop CD's and self-heals and get them down as fast as possible, single-target. Apart from the elementals hitting hard, the fight is easy.

10+ Year Old Account
    well if you heal then it isnt a problem at all

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Go in, nuke away. If you run into problems and can't figure it out - just youtube it. Plenty of vids out there of people soloing the content at 80-90.

What makes u Think u need strategies etc.? Its just tank and spank run through it in 5 min.

U are even able to solo lvl 85 bosses. Like Alysrazor in Firelands etc. (Bad example perhaps) But lvl 80 instances easy as hell to solo and lvl 85s as a decent Tanky class.

Im going to assume you are reasonable geared lvel 90 with at least timeless isle epics

If you are then the whole instance is a faceroll

Only the council will give you some trouble but if you keep interupting and burning down the healer as well as tryint to dot the other 3 then it shouldnt be a problem also as for illidan make sure to stand in the middle when the flames come out or they will one shot you

Oh and for that face thing try not to go nuts with the dps on the second phase just keep it nice and slow

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Popabear View Post
    Zerg every single boss. Takes 15min from the time you enter, till illidan is dead. Most of the trash is skippable.
    If he doesn't know any strat whatsoever, chances are he's never been in there... So add 30 - 45 minutes for being lost, running the wrong way and all that good stuff...
    BT is pretty confusing when you don't know your way around there.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Go & nuke, tank & spank all the way. And do not write nonsense about clearing BT in 5 mins. BT is big and even if you now what and where it takes time to run from one place to another.

Nope go blow it up. It's trivial now.

Quote Originally Posted by 9th power of twin pride View Post
    shared HP, you can't kill just 1 of them.

but you can interrupt the healer, and you should.
    Yup, edited.
    Haven't done BT for a while, I remembered focusing the healer, but forgot that they all die at the same time. ^^