View Poll Results: At least one new model shown at Blizzcon

342. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    269 78.65%
  • No

    73 21.35%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
  1. #101
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    New England
    Quote Originally Posted by GuniorBinda View Post
    25% done, from the 8 original races+ 2 tbc races= 10 races X 2= 20 total character models
    25% of 20 is 5, so atleast 2 races completely done and one race with either male or female finished.
    Although it would make sense to release new characters from the most popular races I don't know why they started of at Dwarfs, but they said they would be moving on to humans and orcs after, so either 2 of those are completely done.

    Or Blizz could completely troll and say that 25% completion but worked on every race so no race actually ready just updated.
    Let me put it to you this way: the ONLY reason I never rolled a dwarf is because they look so bad. Maybethe update will change this

  2. #102
    Banned Gimlix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    The Netherlands!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anufis View Post
    And 5 seconds after that you'll see "Dance studio"
    I see what you did there

  3. #103
    Herald of the Titans
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    The Snarkiest Juffo Wup you know
    As much as i want to see new models i dont think there will be any new info.

    Most likely in typically Blizzard fashion, they got 75% done with the new models and then decided to scrap them all and start over.

  4. #104
    I highly doubt it. Voted No.

  5. #105
    Trolls - we've seen them in ToT Raid.
    Orcs - Thrall/Garrosh.
    Night Elves - Well of Eternity dungeon.
    Human - Varian/Jaina(?).

  6. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    My guess is on the reveal cinematic we'd have some race wearing a helmet, only to take it off revealing A BEAUTIFUL HI-RES FACE
    That would be legit

  7. #107
    Merely a Setback Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    World of Wisconsin
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Trolls - we've seen them in ToT Raid.
    Orcs - Thrall/Garrosh.
    Night Elves - Well of Eternity dungeon.
    Human - Varian/Jaina(?).
    Trolls- Those were NElf skeletons, try again
    Orcs - Garrosh, not Thrall.
    Night Elves - Not a new model, just updated skins.
    Human - Fuck. No.
    "Oh, who does my hair? You might have heard of my stylist. It's called the Void!"

    "No matter how much you plead I will not sprout tentacles or turn into a giant eyeball. Well, I might. But not because you asked!"

  8. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Trolls - we've seen them in ToT Raid.
    Orcs - Thrall/Garrosh.
    Night Elves - Well of Eternity dungeon.
    Human - Varian/Jaina(?).
    You may like to know we've been straight up told this is not true by Blizzard employees. The Trolls are not indicative of the updated player models at all.
    They will be more than polished, they will be reanimated to have more personality and expressive movement than they already do, on par with the Pandaren and Goblin and Worgen models. Thrall and Garrosh are closer, but your other examples are just subtle tweaks.
    If you like my draw-rings.
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page.
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery

  9. #109
    The /Bounce Emote Wishblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    The Bounce Dimension
    I could imagine we might be lucky enough to see a least a little something, but not gonna get my hopes up.

  10. #110
    Immortal Elven Athena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Behind her rifle, in that tree you just passed.
    I can't recall how they said they are approaching the revamps but say they have teams doing every race, as opposed to one race at a time, they arguable could have one of each particular race/gender complete to showcase which would be great for a preview. If not it'd be nice to see everything they've got done so far for critique.

    Something mean about trolls.
    I used to like Night Elves then they took a flaming arrow to the tree.

  11. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrendy View Post
    I've been thinking this the entire time People underestimate Blizzard's fooling skills.
    Well to be fair they did say the models were 25% done. That doesn't have to mean every model is 25% done. It could mean that 25% of all the models are done and the other 75% are near completion but not 100% finished.

  12. #112
    Pit Lord Benedict Donald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Moscow Puppet Theater
    Or maybe its 25% of every model in the game.

    With player models completely finished.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts