Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Ghostly Strike for Rogues. Who doesn't want a 15% dodge chance every 20 sec. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

I would definitely love for Benediction to become available again.

Archeus, as someone also mentioned, I sadly vendored on my main, but fortunately found out about House Wrynn Claymore.

The Tiger mount from Zul'Gurub, I farmed that mount for virtually the entire WotLK expansion every week like clockwork and never got it, now when I see someone that has it, it makes me depressed, and I want to throw up in my mouth.

Not getting that mount was the second biggest disappointment in the game for me, not making Grand Marshal which I was just a hair away from before the BC expac was the first.

Skull of Impending Doom

Benediction
    Corrupted Ashbringer

Actually just the entire vanilla Naxx lol.

These are all very good items (that were unfortunately removed).

For me, why does Blizzard feel the need to remove certain Seasons of PVP armor and weapons, but keep others inbetween? What if we wanted them for transmogging?

Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post
    I'd love for the WLK gladiator weapons to re-appear, If I had to pick one specifically:

http://www.wowhead.com/item=42319#modelviewer
    It's a shame such beautiful models aren't in game anymore
    Also for other items mentioned though.

Deleted
    This beauty is something i miss alongside lots of other stuff
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=23075

Why compromises? :)

Bring everything, which was removed, back.

Deleted
    Speedy Racer Goggles.

Still waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferocity View Post
    Why compromises?

Bring everything, which was removed, back.
    Would be amazing tbh.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

Hardpacked snowballs in AV. And I'm talking about the ORIGINAL hardpacked snowballs that launched your target like 40 yards backwards. They may still be in the game, but I believe they got nerfed at some point to where all they do is cause a little knockdown animation with no actual movement impairing effects on the target.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaBKGoasjGI
    I want to be able to do this again. I could seriously spend hours in AV doing this shit and not get bored of it. My snowballs > your gear.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2013-10-29 at 03:49 PM.

Everything. Everything removed should be brought back. All items, recipes, mounts, pets, raids, mobs (Azuregos, nightmare dragons, AQ mobs wandering Silithus, etc), reputations (zandalar, gelkis centaur, etc). I really hate when a game removes things.

But the biggest thing for me, is bringing back the old 1-60 leveling. I miss the old Old World Azeroth. I have said this many times: If you could choose between classic 1-60 and cataclysm 1-60, I would choose classic 100% of the time, even for worgen and pandaren characters. How would they do this? Have a bronze dragon when the worgen, goblin, and pandaren finish their starting zone, with the option of going back in time. And when you reach 80 and head off to Cataclysm 80-85 zones, you are in the Cataclysm timeline, but will always have the option of going to the Caverns of Time, talking to Anachronos, and being transported back in time, including having Naxx40 available as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Decisive The Hallowed View Post
    Interesting enough, I have seen a Death Knight have Corrupted Ashbringer as his xmogged weapon. So I'm guessing it was up in the Black Market. Would of gone for mega gold.
    I would of posted the screenshot, but I'm not on my own Computer atm
    http://s14.postimg.org/ipny9l2pd/Wo_...512_181633.jpg

Assuming that this photo isn't faked somehow, it would appear it *can* show up on the BMAH. Although the text for the item does look sorta odd... could be the quality of the screenshot, could be faked, *shrug* no real way I knowing I guess.

But yeah, I'd like if atiesh was in the game. Kara would be such a convenient place to port to to get to some places in eastern kingdoms.
    Last edited by britishbubba; 2013-10-29 at 04:17 PM.

The priest quest from Molten Core. Absolutely wish they'd put that back in the game, along with Benediction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Talyria View Post
    WotLk weapons would be great. But my favorite thing would be Dartol's Rod of Transformation
    I was thinking the same! i want my Dartol's Rod T.T

10+ Year Old Account
    they could be a star and put back the zulian tiger (as well as the raptor), i'm so over feeling like a special little snowflake for having the raptor that's now unobtainable and feel the need to scratch my almost 8 year itch to have that tiger too.

oh, and corrupted ashbringer as has already been said. definitely.
    Baa weep grahna weep ninny bong.

Either Corrupted Ashbringer

or

Black / Plague Protodrakes, I dont care if we had to do something current content to do them, I just want them had the chance to join the achievement team instead of the progress team back in the start of wrath, I didn't think they'd ever be removed so yea missed my chance annoyingly