Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by britishbubba View Post
    http://s14.postimg.org/ipny9l2pd/Wo_...512_181633.jpg

Assuming that this photo isn't faked somehow, it would appear it *can* show up on the BMAH. Although the text for the item does look sorta odd... could be the quality of the screenshot, could be faked, *shrug* no real way I knowing I guess.

But yeah, I'd like if atiesh was in the game. Kara would be such a convenient place to port to to get to some places in eastern kingdoms.
    Can't see the screenshot at the moment due to annoying site-restrictions at work, BUT, i've seen several cases where DK's (and other classes) have a transmogged Corrupted Ashbringer - but the transmogged item is almost always a WoTLK standard rare quality item.

As far as i'm aware, there was a bug for some time where if you knew someone who obtained a legit CA, you could mog a sword (in most cases it was a troll butcherer) and trade it over to any 2h sword user (counting that they had been in the same party when the item dropped).
    Last edited by Kanx; 2013-10-29 at 04:32 PM.
    Kanx - Protection Warrior (Armory)

10+ Year Old Account
    Maul Of The Redeemed Crusader

Quote Originally Posted by Kanx View Post
    Can't see the screenshot at the moment due to annoying site-restrictions at work, BUT, i've seen several cases where DK's (and other classes) have a transmogged Corrupted Ashbringer - but the transmogged item is almost always a WoTLK standard rare quality item. As far as i'm aware, there was a bug for some time where if you knew someone who obtained a legit CA, you could mog a BoE (in most cases it was a troll butcherer) and trade it over to any 2h sword user.
    tbh a bug with xmog makes more sense than it being on the BMAH. I'd love just to see this weapon in game more often. I think I've seen it once since xmog was added to the game... granted I don't play on high pop servers.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thing. It's really simple but looks awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Regarding corrupted Ashbringer and my previous post, here is a case of where i've seen this done.

Not the best example, as this toon has clearly completed Naxx40 based on their t3 ring. However i just wanted to illustrate the case of low-level swords being able to be mogged.
    Last edited by Kanx; 2013-10-29 at 04:45 PM.
    Kanx - Protection Warrior (Armory)

Deleted
    Barov servant caller

http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=-93/

i would -kill to get this set + the offset items again..

i was an idiot and deleted them back when i got my wrathful set.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by britishbubba View Post
    http://s14.postimg.org/ipny9l2pd/Wo_...512_181633.jpg

Assuming that this photo isn't faked somehow, it would appear it *can* show up on the BMAH. Although the text for the item does look sorta odd... could be the quality of the screenshot, could be faked, *shrug* no real way I knowing I guess.

But yeah, I'd like if atiesh was in the game. Kara would be such a convenient place to port to to get to some places in eastern kingdoms.
    im almost 100% sure thats a fake, the simplest reason; its 6:10 ingame for the picture taker

there's no way in HELL that no one would've bid anything on it by that time
    I like my coffe like my mages.

Deleted
    Linken's Sword of Mastery from the old Un'goro questline.

I had that sword on my Warlock and I was looking forward to using it for transmogrifying, but I just noticed I don't have it anymore since I got hacked many years ago and I never got it reimbursed. And if I'm not mistaken, no other swords in the game use the same model. And I also believe it is now gone with the Cataclysm revamp of the old world.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Danmakus View Post
    im almost 100% sure thats a fake, the simplest reason; its 6:10 ingame for the picture taker

there's no way in HELL that no one would've bid anything on it by that time
    That doesn't mean anything. It could be a low populated realm or the time could be 6:10 in the morning.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Arcanite Ripper
    - The guitar sword

Deleted
    naxxramas glory of the raider mounts; wotlk arena weapons; old quest rewards; old class abilities that were removed as glyphs

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Reins of the Ancient Frostsaber http://www.wowhead.com/item=12302/#comments

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna have to go with Benediction.

Deleted
    Benediction/Anathema, for Priest players post Wrath.