Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Must have it!

HERE BOY, COME ON! COME HERE! I MUST HAVE YOU!

*pinches rubber duck, "squeek, squeek"*

That St. Bernard pet... is.. just... AWESOME!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    The Doggy is so cute :3

Making us pick between exclusive pets and a new mount, that's just mean! still really happy it's going live today. The new UI for it looks cool.

IF you can get all four pets at once (one mount or all four pets), then I'll RAF myself again. One pet isn't the same value as one mount, after all! /keeps dreaming

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know how to get to the new RaF interface in game? I need to recruit myself again.

such doge------------------------------------------------must have
    --------------------------------------------so cute-------------------
    ----------so op--------------instabuy-------------------------------
    -------------------blizztakemymoney-------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by ACES View Post
    Anyone know how to get to the new RaF interface in game? I need to recruit myself again.
    Yeah I'd like to know this, too.

Quote Originally Posted by ACES View Post
    It isn't live yet. Once it is, there will be a button next to the SoR button on the Friends List.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want that Emerald Hippogryph so damn badly and the dog would be a nice update to a new dog species in World of Warcraft.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    It isn't live yet. Once it is, there will be a button next to the SoR button on the Friends List.
    Ah thank you was wondering, I suspect they're waiting till EU gets the patch as well and then activate it later.
    Destruction!

Quote Originally Posted by lordreinhart View Post
    Ah thank you was wondering, I suspect they're waiting till EU gets the patch as well and then activate it later.
    Rats, I rushed to login and RaF too XD Hopefully it's activated soon.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

So can we now RaF again or from tomorrow (EU)? Or is it still closed? Excuse me if I missed that anywhere.

Edit: Just saw above post.
    Last edited by Toiran; 2013-10-29 at 07:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    just what we need more pets and mounts that require you to have multiple accounts to get -.- If i wanted a game that rewards you with free stuff the more friends you invite i would play farmville -,-

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    just what we need more pets and mounts that require you to have multiple accounts to get -.- If i wanted a game that rewards you with free stuff the more friends you invite i would play farmville -,-
    Or guild war's they give you a free pet for every year you been playing what does blizzard give..... a bill
    "We don't need Blizz to nerf the content. We need it to be less terrible." - Totalbiscuit

Which the prediction of the RAF 05/11?

Why the hell isn't RAF up? FFS got people waiting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by furydeath View Post
    Or guild war's they give you a free pet for every year you been playing what does blizzard give..... a bill
    [WoW's 4th Anniversary], which awarded a [Baby Blizzard Bear], and [WoW's 5th Anniversary], which awarded an [Onyxian Whelpling]

They've gotten slack over the years, but I'm sure their 10th will be something special.

Fucking hurry up and release RaF, bloody blizzard always getting my hopes up and crushing them due to incorrectly placed dates. And if we have to wait for EU to be reset then wouldn't that mean it's up in 2 days? I bloody hope not...

Quote Originally Posted by branone View Post
    Fucking hurry up and release RaF, bloody blizzard always getting my hopes up and crushing them due to incorrectly placed dates. And if we have to wait for EU to be reset then wouldn't that mean it's up in 2 days? I bloody hope not...
    This patch only added the system. No date has been announced for the return of RAF.

Deleted
    ok patch is live but i dont have murkalot yet, i do have the ticket on my acc ..... what am i missing ? :O