Deleted

Heroic 25 man Spoils of Pandaria Discipline Priest POV

Hello,

This is a movie from our kill of Heroic 25 man Spoils of Pandaria, with abit of a different tactic than the one in the majority of movies i've seen.
    This tactic helped us kill it. We were struggling to get each room down with 1-2 seconds left and once we changed to this tactic we just managed to finish first mogu with about 40 seconds left.

This tactic involves the mogu group killing 1 panda + 2 small, 1 panda + 2 small, 1 big in the middle of the room, 2nd big in the middle of the room and finally all mediums.
    This way the klaxxi group doesn't receive even half the sparks that they would get if you killed all the small ones + plus for some reason it made us kill mogu 40 seconds faster. After we finished mogu we sent 2 of our dps over to help the other group on their mogu room.

Hope this helps others aswell, I dunno if it will but it certainly helped us from having nailbiting wipes or barely finishing rooms with 1-2 sec left to 40 seconds and respectively 10 sec left on 1st and 2nd room.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMJ1_pb7XrA

Thanks for watching, hope it helps some of the guilds who arent in top, like us.

Gratz on the kills and cheer for sharing, but... 2 big & all mediums + small to fill the energy bar isn't new box opening order =P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    Gratz on the kills and cheer for sharing, but... 2 big & all mediums + small to fill the energy bar isn't new box opening order =P
    Im telling you, i know people do 2 pandas, 1 big and while 1 big, cleave all small and then remaining medium plus small (if there are any small left), but for us it didn't work. It seemed a lot easier like this cause you don't flood klaxxi group with sparks from the small and u can have 2 less dps on klaxxi cause of that.

I've seen most people follow evrelia guide from scrubbusters, which is also how we tried, but this way seemed 40 sec faster for us, I really dunno what to say .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    From my knowing that is kinda normal tactic but no for heroic since the big mobs do a fair bit of damage, as you can very well see on klaxxi where we pull only one big and all small and medium.
    I haven't seen a single movie with this way of doing, cause most guilds follow evrelia guide.

A lot of guilds do it this method, this isn't anything different

Deleted
    This is the standard tactic due to the way the sparks work, Method even mentioned they made a mistake on their first kill by leaving a large box and killing all the small ones.

Most guides will recommend this although dps wise it's better leave 1 or 2 medium boxes and cleave down a few extra smalls instead.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thisisanalt View Post
    This is the standard tactic due to the way the sparks work, Method even mentioned they made a mistake on their first kill by leaving a large box and killing all the small ones.

Most guides will recommend this although dps wise it's better leave 1 or 2 medium boxes and cleave down a few extra smalls instead.
    If you guys say so i believe you. I didn't see any movies of first kills like this but okay. Even guides state that you should go for one big, that's why i thought i'd post it to help some people in case they started on the wrong way, like we did .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZotzTOpOwg

I linked this guide in particular because its most popular and most complete guide at least in my opinion, so if most people watch this... they will kill only one big like we did, so hope this helps.
    Last edited by mmocb88555568c; 2013-10-29 at 10:08 AM.

You clearly didn't look hard enough, because on wowprogress you can find a ton of videos that suggest this strat.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CausalXXLinkXx View Post
    You clearly didn't look hard enough, because on wowprogress you can find a ton of videos that suggest this strat.
    Could be.
    From the ones I checked, I didn't see any so I thought maybe this will help others who didn't find that tactic right away. Cheers.