Macro's all messed up after Eve of Galakras!

I used to have macro's made for Skull Banner + Recklessness and then a Macro for Engineering tinker to gloves + bloodbath + dragonroar back in 5.3.
    With the changes to our class in 5.4 I had to remove some macro's initially because of using stormbolt now while I was in fury spec. Some of the macro's worked fine in Arms spec with just a few minor changes and I finally obtained the Evil Eye of Galakras trinket and love love love it what an awesome trinket! However I can't seem to be able to use any macro's now since alot of the abilities that lined up by the 1min cd or the 3min cd are now all over the place and none of it works with my engineering tinker either.
    My question is do you guys still run CD maro's or are you having to keybind all your spells separately?

10+ Year Old Account
    I have binds for

Reck macro
    Skull Banner
    Bloodbath/Stormbolt macro
    Dragon Roar

I don't have engineering but I would just add the /use into both the macros above plus a Colossus Smash macro.
    Last edited by Jaceo; 2013-10-29 at 02:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have every major ability, such as Recklessness, Skull Banner, engi tinker etc on a seperate keybind, cus I don't always want to use them all together. However, I do have an "I WIN" macro where I burst the living shit out of everything. Made them for PvP, usefull in PvE as well.
    Granted, I don't have the trinket yet, so I tend to use my "I WIN" more often now after I got rid of t15 4set.
    Fog the Proven Assailant
    <The Internet People>
    Stormrage EU
    Stream Twitter WeakAuras - discontinued

Deleted
    You can macro CS with racials and engi gloves, but everything else should have its own bind if you plan to use the Evil Eye properly.

Deleted
    My PvE "Onehshot Macro":

/cancelaura Hand of Protection
    /cancelaura Bladestorm
    /cast Recklessness
    /cast Blood Fury
    /cast Skull Banner
    /cast Bloodbath (As I need to go for Arms on Gala Hc)
    /startattack

Synergies very well with my:

/cancelaura Bladestorm
    /cast Battle Stance
    /use Synapse Strings
    /cast Colossus Smash
    /startattack

I would not macro SB/DR though.

Have a A-1 day.

- - - Updated - - -

Additionally even if you got 2 min on Reck (due to the cooldown reduction of galatrinket), you still got 3 min on Skull banner. Therefore I advise to wait to have Reck + Skull Banner up again to burn your Cd's.

Quote Originally Posted by jackazzem View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

Additionally even if you got 2 min on Reck (due to the cooldown reduction of galatrinket), you still got 3 min on Skull banner. Therefore I advise to wait to have Reck + Skull Banner up again to burn your Cd's.
    No. Unless you are 100% certain you can only get 1 more reck off during the fight you should NOT delay your recklessness for Skull banner. It all depends on the lenght of the fight, but lets say a 10 minute fight:

0:00 Reck/SB
    2:00 Reck
    3:00 SB
    4:00 Reck
    6:00 Reck/SB
    9:00 Reck/SB (execute phase)

The only time you delay is in the end at 8:00 minutes, because you know you cant use another one at 10:00 and execute is coming up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jackazzem View Post
    My PvE "Onehshot Macro":

/cancelaura Bladestorm
    /cast Recklessness
    /cast Blood Fury
    /cast Skull Banner
    /cast Bloodbath (As I need to go for Arms on Gala Hc)
    /startattack

Synergies very well with my:

/cancelaura Bladestorm
    /cast Battle Stance
    /use Synapse Strings
    /cast Colossus Smash
    /startattack

I would not macro SB/DR though.

Have a A-1 day.

- - - Updated - - -

o.O why would you macro Battle Stance in there, there are fights where you can benefit a lot from berserker stance and randomly getting out of it is probably not a good idea. It's a personal choice I guess but I wouldn't recommend this to anyone who is able to keep track of their stances.