Poll: How should Blizz handle "race-expansions" going forward?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    The player pandaren are essentially a completly diffrent people. It's like saying the US got something, because the UK did, which we both know is not sensible.
    Even the playable pandaren storyline was completed on the Turtle, there was really nothing left there, and Playable Pandaren either joined Alliance/Horde And tbh, we still see the playable pandaren leaders within the Siege of Orgrimmar stating they're going back to the turtle :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Blizzard will likely never do neutral races again, even Ghostcrawler stated he hated the idea, but only did it, because too many people wanted to play Pandas, and only giving them to one side would have caused an uproar.

https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/sta...65802590384129
    What do you mean by "even Ghostcrawler"? I think you mean only Ghostcrawler because he's the only person to make a negative comment, and it likely won't be his call to make.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosclaw View Post
    Even the playable pandaren storyline was completed on the Turtle, there was really nothing left there, and Playable Pandaren either joined Alliance/Horde And tbh, we still see the playable pandaren leaders within the Siege of Orgrimmar stating they're going back to the turtle :P
    I hope you are making fun of me and don't actually consider something as pathetic as the 180 misses #outcry pulled in that little scripted cameo, story development for the player pandaren. It's almost as pathetic as the scene in GTA5 where Trevor is introduced and the biker, pardon me, bitch, starts crying. The thing is the conflict, as artifical as it was from the very beginning, could have been alot more, but in the end the only noticable thing we see these two do is him getting beaten up and she crying her eyes out.

Edit:
    @Protar: That is pure conjecture on your part too. We don't see anyone saying anything besides ghostcraler, so to assume everyone else liked it is BS too. We also don't know whose call it is, and given how strange and artificial the reason for a player pandaren was to hate one another also makes no sense. Hating your own friends, neighbors, even family, just because they took a diffrent balloon is just bad story telling. There was no divide that explained that and in the end it was just forced by 3 lines of dialogue of each sides faction leader, the horde one being incomprehensible on top of that.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2013-10-29 at 10:06 PM.

Deleted
    I hope you are making fun of me and don't actually consider something as pathetic as the 180 misses #outcry pulled in that little scripted cameo, story development for the player pandaren. It's almost as pathetic as the scene in GTA5 where Trevor is introduced and the biker, pardon me, bitch, starts crying. The thing is the conflict, as artifical as it was from the very beginning, could have been alot more, but in the end the only noticable thing we see these two do is him getting beaten up and she crying her eyes out.
    Maybe not major story development, I only meant that they were still involved. And yes, the conflict could have been expanded on But what more did you want from the playable pandaren lore? The pandaren on Pandaria were given the lore, while the playable ones were just introduced in order to allow us to play them. In the end isn't it still Pandaren lore? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosclaw View Post
    Maybe not major story development, I only meant that they were still involved. And yes, the conflict could have been expanded on But what more did you want from the playable pandaren lore? The pandaren on Pandaria were given the lore, while the playable ones were just introduced in order to allow us to play them. In the end isn't it still Pandaren lore? :P
    I guess it depends if you are interested in lore for your faction or just in lore for people that reuse your model. I do hate myself for reminding me of it, but here we goo you care about troll lore regarding zalandari, even though it has nothing to do with the player faction? Would you care for grimtotem lore that does not involve horde tauren at all? Would you care about some random draenei faction lore in outland when your own faction gets zero attention? The worst thing is, this major event, the unveiling of pandaria should excite every pandaren, especially the ones on the wandering isle, but the game does not reflect that at all.

Deleted
    I guess it depends if you are interested in lore for your faction or just in lore for people that reuse your model. I do hate myself for reminding me of it, but here we goo you care about troll lore regarding zalandari, even though it has nothing to do with the player faction? Would you care for grimtotem lore that does not involve horde tauren at all? Would you care about some random draenei faction lore in outland when your own faction gets zero attention? The worst thing is, this major event, the unveiling of pandaria should excite every pandaren, especially the ones on the wandering isle, but the game does not reflect that at all.
    I guess I'm just one of those people who is interested in the lore for the race in total Although, I see what you mean by all this

I hope they actually remove a race in the next expansion. The Pandaren.

1 Ally 1 Horde, because that makes Ogres possible. Don't really care much otherwise.

Herald of the Titans Chain Chungus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    2 races, new models, sub-races/factions, and a new class.

Get on it Blizz.

Nah, remember, that they're redoing the old models, so they're gonna use this as an excuse for almost anything when it comes to actual new stuff.

Expect massive model rehashing in following 4 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    1 per faction. Come on blizz it's time, Ogres for the Horde, High Elves for the Alliance