Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

I like killing time by doing random BG's but...

I Really have nothing to spend my honor on, I have all the mounts. Not really into the old sets for transmog. So what else is there to do with the honor? I hate sitting at cap because when I'm capped i don't do BG's anymore. Maybe blizz needs to add more things to spend honor on and get more people queuing for random BG's.

Trade it in for justice points and get some current PvE gear or old PvE gear for xmog.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    You can buy pvp daggers in Dalaran to get some gold (around 600gold for 4k honor)
    The vendor is also in SW or OG. :P

You can buy motes of harmony with honor and use that in some way.

Deleted
    I like killing time by doing random BG's but...
    I hate sitting at cap because when I'm capped i don't do BG's anymore.
    bro u bipolar?

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-11-01 at 01:54 PM.

I used to buy Northrend gems to cut and sell to twink players, it was decent gold. Not sure if it is still worth it.

Deleted
    You can buy pvp daggers in Dalaran to get some gold (around 600gold for 4k honor)
    do you mean by disenchanting them or just selling them?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    selling. they sell for around 16g each, and cost a little over 100 honor. when it comes up saying you can return this item within x time for a full refund, wait for it to expire, and then it'll sell for gold.

unless there's a way to sell for gold before then? if there is, i don't know it

Quote Originally Posted by suitepee7 View Post
    unless there's a way to sell for gold before then? if there is, i don't know it
    You could probably enchant, transmog, reforge, or something else along those lines that will permanently binds the item to the character. Of course, some of those things have costs associated with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Buy and upgrade ALL of the pvp heirlooms.

Brutal gladiators mutilator - just select "all" from the dropdown so you can see it. 105 honour, 16 gold for one. It's good money.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Brutal gladiators mutilator - just select "all" from the dropdown so you can see it. 105 honour, 16 gold for one. It's good money.
    thx sounds like good money indeed I play a lot of random bgs actually and never knew about this^^
    /10chars
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2013-10-30 at 01:33 AM.

thx sounds like good money indeed I play a lot of random bgs actually and never knew about this^^
    /10chars
    You're welcome! (My cut is only 10% !)

You do need to wait the 2 hour period out before you can sell them (be warned) so you will need 30 bank slots or so potentially. As an example, first BG win of the day is normally about 400 honour, that's 60 gold right there.

by old mats espcilly hypnotic dust. 100g for 1 I buy a stack for 2k honor and the stack sells for 400 - 500 gold, or use it to level enchanting.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    Buy and upgrade ALL of the pvp heirlooms.
    Or turn the honor into justice and do the same with justice heirlooms.

what daggers net 600g? do i just buy and sell or whats the deal with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Ellmist View Post
    what daggers net 600g? do i just buy and sell or whats the deal with that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    10 charizards

I buy embersilk cloth and hypnotic dust with all my chars so I can make embersilk bags with my tailor They sell pretty good on the AH.

If your server has a pulse, hypnotic dust is the best way to spend your honor and it's only 100 honor each. Stacks sell for a few hundred gold easy. It's what I've been doing lately with excess honor.

EDIT: also what the gentleman above me said. Embersilk cloth is also a good seller. Or combine the two into bags. However, the dust sells so well though, might not even need to craft bags out of it as it's a good standalone seller with no effort.
    Last edited by Coldhearth; 2013-11-01 at 07:40 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Buy gear and de it or vendor the daggers
    Quote Originally Posted by Naztrak View Post
    bro u bipolar?
    Grats on learning a new word. Now look it up in the dictionary and learn how to use it properly.