Deleted

Siege of Orgrimmr Boss difficulty list

I'm curious on what people think is the easiest boss going on to the hardest.

I would like to know for both raid sizes and difficulties.

My experience:

Immerseus
    Sha of Pride
    Protectors
    Nuroshen
    General Nazgrim
    Spoils
    Malorok Haven't killed Garrosh yet
    Iron Juggernaut
    Blackfuse
    Galakras
    Paragons
    Thok
    Shamans

My experience on 25 heroic that I've done

Immerseus (basic)
    Fallen Protectors (interrupt, phase Sun and He at the same time, move with sha sear, win)
    Iron Juggernaut (Just sit 200 yards away during the siege mode)
    Galakras (Nothing too hard)
    General Nazgrim (Tuned harder than Galakras but not complicated)
    Norushen (Tough DPS check and tons of adds to control)
    Sha of Pride (Lots going on)
    Dark Shamans (Getting the melee group to not die takes practice)
    Malkorok (Tuned pretty tough)

10 heroic
    Norushen
    Immerseus
    Galakras
    Protectors
    juggernaut
    Nazgrim
    sha of pride
    Dark shamans
    malkorok
    spoils
    thok
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Is a thread about the HC bosses list, made a few days ago i think.

Casual group here with 5½ hour per week. We just downed paragons tonight in 3 pulls with most of the raid not having read tacts, at around 549-550 average ilvl.
    Tbh i have no idea how to rank the bosses on normal mode, because we got better gear during it etc.
    Paragons was one of the easiest so far. If we take my ridiculous normal list just from amount of pulls spent on bosses it goes:
    Irin juggernaut
    Paragons
    protectors
    immerseus
    sha of pride
    malkorok
    blackfuse
    thok
    spoils
    nazgrim
    norushen
    dark shamans
    galakras (npcs can damage him too.. who would have thunk.. anyway. .amount of pulls)

Haven't tried garrosh yet, and from what i hear he's the hardest of them all.

Mostly posting this to give others of the more casual raiders a pointer that raids are different, and it's not that linear for everybody.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Deleted
    From a heroic 25man PoV:
    Just do the bosses in order, they are all pretty easy up until Blackfuse, honestly the way I see it is if you can't kill the boss you're doing, you have no chance at the next one, esp for this tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadwraith View Post
    From a heroic 25man PoV:
    Just do the bosses in order, they are all pretty easy up until Blackfuse, honestly the way I see it is if you can't kill the boss you're doing, you have no chance at the next one, esp for this tier.
    That's totally non-helpful for your average guild.

What Dread said isn't necessarily true at all. Quite a few guilds have done Nazgrim before Shamans or Spoils before Malkorok. It's not necessary, but those bosses are definitely arguably easier than their predecessors.

10 man normal for as far as I have progressed/attempted (currently progressing Garrosh):

Immerseus
    Protectors
    Paragons
    Sha of Pride
    Norushen
    Iron Jug
    Nazgrim
    Spoils
    Malkorok
    Galakras
    Shamans
    Siegecrafter
    Thok
    Garrosh
    Last edited by Lyrax; 2013-10-30 at 08:03 PM.

From a 10h melee PoV:

Immerseus
    Norushen
    Iron Juggernaut
    Fallen Protectors
    General Nazgrim
    Sha of Pride
    Galakras
    Spoils of Pandaria
    Malkorok
    Kor'kron Dark Shaman
    Paragons of the Klaxxi
    Siegecrafter Blackfuse
    Thok the Bloodthirsty
    Garrosh Hellscream
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

rofl at galakras being so high for many people, clearing trash for 10 minutes then a mini boss and loot is hard.... heroic took 4 pulls

i guess thats why people cry about trash so much, it keeps wiping them rofl.

25 heroic is

lol what a joke easiest bosses ever made?
    malkorok - bring a brewmaster and this is also a total joke.
    thok
    siegecrafter/paragons/garrosh.

all bosses done within 11 pulls, some only 4, except malkorok changed a guardian druid to a brewmaster and 3 shot it...

15+ Year Old Account
    25man normal

Immerseus
    Juggernaut
    Spoils of Pandaria
    Fallen Protectors
    Sha of Pride
    Nazgrim
    Norushen
    Galakras
    Dark Shamans
    Paragons
    Thok
    Malkorok
    Siegecrafter
    Garrosh

With Garrosh being the only "hard" one and especially the first three being a total joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    rofl at galakras being so high for many people, clearing trash for 10 minutes then a mini boss and loot is hard.... heroic took 4 pulls

25 heroic is

lol what a joke easiest bosses ever made?
    malkorok - bring a brewmaster and this is also a total joke.
    thok
    siegecrafter/paragons/garrosh.

all bosses done within 11 pulls, some only 4, except malkorok changed a guardian druid to a brewmaster and 3 shot it...
    Huh? Having a hard time understanding, are you stating you killed every boss on heroic within 11 pulls each?

In 25 heroic, I'd say that so far (easiest to hardest):

Immersius
    Galakras
    Iron Juggernaut
    Kor'kon Dark Shaman
    Fallen Protectors
    General Nazgrim
    Norushen
    Sha of Pride
    Malkorok

Working on spoils now, Malkorok was a pain for us because we have too many melee and we tried to 5 heal it thinking we wouldn't meet the enrage, once we 6 healed it, it suddenly appeared easy. Spoils looks not too hard so far.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

People rank it "high" not because the fight is hard but because the others are easier. But yes, trash is indeed harder than the bosses.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

Quote Originally Posted by Orcindauh View Post
    Huh? Having a hard time understanding, are you stating you killed every boss on heroic within 11 pulls each?
    up until thok yes, tier just feels too easy, tier 14 and 11 felt much better tuned real progress instead of this steamrolling.

not counting malkorok without a brewmaster honestly it's like cheating, a druid with 0 stacks using everything and we can't keep him up in 2nd blood rage eating 8m hits, but a brewmaster with 21 stacks (+210% dmg taken) is easily soaking the 8.2m hits.....yeh ok blizz it should say in the dungeon journal, USE ANY BREWMASTER EVEN ILVL 500 WILL BEAT A 570 of any other class!!!!!!
    Last edited by Socialhealer; 2013-10-31 at 04:01 AM.

10 man Normal:

Immersius (even before gearing up it was a snoozefest)
    Spoils of Pandaria (once you get the kill order sorted its extremely easy - basically 9 manned it last week when the trial Mage we brough died almost instantly)
    Sha of Pride (almost a Patchwerk fight once people get into the routine of gathering up and moving to prisons instantly)
    Iron Juggernaut (one step up from a Patchwerk fight, good way to compare everyone's effective single target dps at least)
    Norushan (only trouble here is when people 'forget' to soak the shadow orbs. Otherwise the dps is a little tight during progression, but with better gear its very managable)
    Fallen Protectors (dps able to do minimum movement to avoid damage? Dps able to not attack the wrong target? Tanks able to not get stunned? You have your loot)
    Malkorok (again, another Patchwerk style fight. People who die to the Breath attack are failures (yes, that is directed at people in my guild who died to it last night - stop failing!))
    Galakaras (once you have the dps to kill each wave quickly, its a snoozefest. But it only takes one person not moving correctly with the fire debuff at the end of a very long and tedious gauntlet event...)
    General Nazgrim (a lesson in target priorities and interupts. Otherwise very easy)
    Blackfuse (really suprised how easy this fight was, even during progression. First pull we brought him to 10%! Once people get used to the conveyor belt its very easy)
    Dark Shaman (clusterfuck, even during farm clears with a one shot its messy)
    Thok the Bloodthirsty (mostly due to having two melee dps most of the time, so it makes the dps requirements a little tight towards the end. Also someone always gets eaten, no matter how much we remind people not to stand next to him during phase changes)
    Paragons of the Klaxxi (make a mistake, someone else dies)
    Garrosh Hellscream (most of the fight is easy. But the end of phase two right before the transition just keeps getting my guild over and over again... )

Honestly the only fights I'd consider even challenging are Garrosh, Paragons and Dark Shaman. The rest are pretty straightforward and are just lessons in how not to get yourself killed. And heck, only Garrosh has given my guild any serious trouble (as in, more then two night's progression - we're on night four this week. Seriously, come on now) and even he's not 'hard' par say.

That's my own experience anyway as a Warlock and former Resto Shaman.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Razecog View Post
    But yes, trash is indeed harder than the bosses.
    Yes, it is. Not even joking. That Sha of Pride trash is horrendous, especially when healers take sadistic joy in killing people via dispells.

Despite not killing Garrosh on normal yet, I consider most of the fights in SoO to be rather undertuned. Blackfuse in particular just isn't hard at all.

- - - Updated - - -

up until thok yes, tier just feels too easy, tier 14 and 11 felt much better tuned real progress instead of this steamrolling.
    Honestly I'm glad I'm not suffering the hammering of ToT in the first wing. Horridon and Council were just brutal to learn. But SoO could do with being a little tougher, especially considering we have Flex now as well.