Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Heroic Iron Jugernaults HP got buffed ?

Am i going crazy or have Blizz just stealth buffed Heroic Jugs health ? I kinda remeber him having 590 mil HP or so, we did him today and he had 638 mil HP, am i going crazzy or did they buf this bosses HP ?

He's had over 600m since week one iirc.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

Deleted
    I went back and checked on my guild's kill video for it and the boss has 592.3M before we pulled, see for yourselves here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8kQK...VQsy1k7aQUhbdQ

Now as to if they buffed his HP I have no clue, didn't notice anything different last reset.

Deleted
    Blizzard never buffs bosses after they are released.

From http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/8445111/ :

Other adjustments occur simply because a boss is proving to be more difficult than we’d intended, creating a roadblock. Note that we will essentially never make pure numerical (health/damage) adjustments to a raid encounter that make it more challenging once it’s gone live. If we goof on the tuning in the players’ favor, then so be it.
    Last edited by mmoc6cf4b9154f; 2013-10-30 at 02:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sepharoth View Post
    Blizzard never buffs bosses after they are released.
    Well he had 638 mil HP today, at leats thats what my tooltip said, and he had 592 mil every other week so far so hes either bugged or they buffed him and didnt tell anything. There was a patch today bugs are a possibility.

Also that Blizz statement is a blatant lie, they bufed Lei Shen heroic health mid progression last tier for instance cause the top guilds were getting too close to a kill too fast.
    Last edited by DakonBlackblade; 2013-10-30 at 02:45 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DakonBlackblade View Post
    Well he had 638 mil HP today, at leats thats what my tooltip said, and he had 592 mil every other week so far so hes either bugged or they buffed him and didnt tell anything. There was a patch today bugs are a possibility.

Also that Blizz statement is a blatant lie, they bufed Lei Shen heroic health mid progression last tier for instance cause the top guilds were getting too close to a kill too fast.
    Do you have your guild's logs for the fight then, so people can see if the boss real has more hp?

Quote Originally Posted by Sepharoth View Post
    Do you have your guild's logs for the fight then, so people can see if the boss real has more hp?
    Ye thats the strange part on my logs it show we delt 572 mil damage to him wich is impossible cause it was a kill, than I checked every other boss and our logs show we dealt less damage them theyre total health in all kills (for instance it says we dealt 590 mil total damage to Sha of Pride and Sha has 660 mil HP so that cant be right) so I dont realy know what is happening, waiting the rest of my guild to finish the raid so i can see if our raid leader frapsed the fight and see if it realy was 638 mil HP or if my eyes decieved me.

Edit: Ye nobody frapsed either, just take a look at his health please when you guys get to him and see if it realy is 638 HP or if I alucinated hehe
    Last edited by DakonBlackblade; 2013-10-30 at 07:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    He had 592mill health on our kill the day before patch day, confirmed in logs.

[QUOTE=Sepharoth;23149779]Blizzard never buffs bosses after they are released.

well then they accidently buffen 10 man normal siegcrafter too. adds on conveyor belt now have close to 5 mill hp up from 3.4 last week. meant a few wipes on an easier boss for us till we figured it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    He had 592mill health on our kill the day before patch day, confirmed in logs.
    Ye but that was before patch day I killed him today on a US server so after the patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosis View Post
    well then they accidently buffen 10 man normal siegcrafter too. adds on conveyor belt now have close to 5 mill hp up from 3.4 last week. meant a few wipes on an easier boss for us till we figured it out.
    Im guessing neither of these "bufs" were intentional, most likely something bugged in the patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ye but that was before patch day I killed him today on a US server so after the patch.
    Was just confirming pre-patch health since there was still some confusion over it!

Ye thats the strange part on my logs it show we delt 572 mil damage to him wich is impossible cause it was a kill
    Maybe because of that? Auto-attacks recorded as doing 0 damage

Health should be fixed soon:
    We had made several rounds of tuning changes to the various Siege of Orgrimmar encounters late in the 5.4 PTR process, and some health adjustments that were reverted before 5.4 was released ended up resurfacing in patch 5.4.1. Apologies for the inconvenience -- this should be corrected within the next day.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...9123?page=2#23
    Last edited by cremor; 2013-10-30 at 07:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cremor View Post
    So I guess I wasnt crazy hehe. The part about the logging problem is a bummer Id have ranked 2 in the world for combat rogues on heroic Norushen if my log wasnt completly screwed and showing me doing like 60k DPS less than I actualy did.

Deleted
    So I guess I wasnt crazy hehe. The part about the logging problem is a bummer Id have ranked 2 in the world for combat rogues on heroic Norushen if my log wasnt completly screwed and showing me doing like 60k DPS less than I actualy did.
    Logs are almost always right where recount/skada is not.

Quote Originally Posted by santa666 View Post
    Logs are almost always right where recount/skada is not.
    Except the part where like 30 million damage disapeared because my auto atacks were logged as doing 0 damage, and recount/skada is pretty much always right as well, sometimes they mess the DPS but total damage done is always spot on and you can get to the DPSe WoL uses for logs by simply dividing damage delt by the duration of the fight, its 100% chance of getting a very very close value all the time.
    Last edited by DakonBlackblade; 2013-10-30 at 01:07 PM.

Deleted
    Blue post on the front page (regarding Siegecraft) says they buffed a lot more than was data minded.

Oh so that's why we had to freaking have healers go bananas on dps this week with prepots and shit (do 4 heal it)... It felt like we were doing the exact same fight but hitting the enrage at around 5% a few times till we got him (had him last week without any enrage issues).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by land View Post
    Oh so that's why we had to freaking have healers go bananas on dps this week with prepots and shit (do 4 heal it)... It felt like we were doing the exact same fight but hitting the enrage at around 5% a few times till we got him (had him last week without any enrage issues).
    That is more because of using 4 healers instead of the 2-3 that you can easily use....

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah last nights raiding was kinda buggy in a few ways.

Funny thing was we were one shotting everything then we got to the trash on blackfuse and wiped twice. Not the boss the trash before the boss, it was brutal. Then I looked and saw I only had 500k health (as a tank) half my gear was busted. For some reason the addons I have -and- the default paper doll indicating broken items were not working.

LOL once we repaired our stuff the rest of the raid went smooth, sometimes I think we shouldn't raid on patch day

I was wondering why we didn't rank at all this week. I thought it was just a bad night.