Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account

RAF ingame ui where ?

Where is the new RAF in game UI ? I cannot see i anywhere
    A woman should never invest in a relationship she wouldn't want her daughter in, nor allow any man to treat her in a way her son would get scoled for.

Recruit-a-Friend was not re-activated in 5.4.1. My only guess is that it will be re-activated once the European client is patched to 5.4.1 on Wednesday, but that's a slim chance.

5.4.1 has been patched, but the system is not online yet. The button isn't next to the SoR button in the Friends tab.

10+ Year Old Account
    this is totally bs from blizz, why they put something in game and wait to enable that?

Deleted
    perhaps its just not ready yet, i would rather it wasn't rushed, I have a reward waiting to be picked up and I am fine with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanthos View Post
    perhaps its just not ready yet, i would rather it wasn't rushed, I have a reward waiting to be picked up and I am fine with it.
    Dance studio all over again. At least this feature wasn't in their commercials.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    Dance studio all over again. At least this feature wasn't in their commercials.
    so much tin-foilhattery that it makes me want to own an alluminum foil factory so that I can become billionnaire

Quote Originally Posted by cronight View Post
    this is totally bs from blizz, why they put something in game and wait to enable that?
    Woah, take a chillpill, Its not like RAF is an groundbreaking new feature, It will be up again in a couple of days.