Problem with Holy Word: Serenity

Hello !

I've recently leveled a priest and have played around with Holy, however, I am quite frustrated with Holy Word: Serenity. My issue is that I cannot make it "work" as a mouseover macro or well, I can get it to work if I mouseover players outside my grid, but when I put my cursor over grid it is unable to cast the spell.

The macro I am using is:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [target=mouseover,help] Holy Word: Chastise; [help] Holy Word: Chastise; Holy Word: Chastise

I would be quite pleased if anyone could tell me where I got it wrong and/or throw me a macro which will work.
    Thanks in advance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eijnar View Post
    Hello !

I've recently leveled a priest and have played around with Holy, however, I am quite frustrated with Holy Word: Serenity. My issue is that I cannot make it "work" as a mouseover macro or well, I can get it to work if I mouseover players outside my grid, but when I put my cursor over grid it is unable to cast the spell.

The macro I am using is:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [target=mouseover,help] Holy Word: Chastise; [help] Holy Word: Chastise; Holy Word: Chastise

I would be quite pleased if anyone could tell me where I got it wrong and/or throw me a macro which will work.
    Thanks in advance.
    What if you change "Chastise" to "Serenity"? Does that work? :P

I personally use this mouseover-macro;

#showtooltip
    /cast [mod:shift,@mouseover,help,nodead][mod:shift,@player] Prayer of Mending; [mod:alt] Power Word: Shield; [mod:ctrl,@mouseover,help,nodead][mod:ctrl,@player] Holy Word: Serenity; [nomod,@mouseover,help,nodead][nomod,@player] Renew

Regular press casts Renew on your mouseover if you have any, else on self.
    Shift press casts Prayer of Mending on your mouseover if you have any, else on self
    Ctrl press casts Holy Word: Serenity on your mouseover if you have any, else on self and finally
    Alt press casts Power Word:Shield on target (not mouseover due to 255 limit) or self if you have auto-selfcast.

If you dont want a bunch of modifiers you could just go with;

#showtooltip
    /cast [nomod,@mouseover,help,nodead][nomod,@player] Holy Word: Serenity

If it still doesnt work i suggest you update grid and/or type /reload since your ui might be bugged.

Hope this helps!
    Last edited by mmoc9aa38bccdb; 2013-10-30 at 11:08 AM.