Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    what ever happened to blizzard actually making blizzcon raids interesting... I miss guilds taking on 5-7 bosses at one time

Deleted
    WAH- Terrible name. awesome idea!

Do people really care about live raids? Hardcore guilds 'excel' at months of preparing and putting in time, not at pressing 1-2-3-4 better than others. So is it all that interesting to watch?

Although I'm Horde through and through, I am also a fan of Midwinter. I think they are a great representation of what a hardcore raiding guild should be (and so is Method).

Blood Legion is good, but I really dislike how they run their ship. It works for them, and I can respect that.

In any sense, don't count on Method facerolling Midwinter. Like was said earlier- there's much less luck factored in now versus the release race. And it won't come down to number of hours/pulls spent, but rather strategy perfection.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorTjc View Post
    Really? Method vs Midwinter? Method will stomp them, no competition. It should Method vs Blood Legion; now that's what I want to see.
    They hardly "stomped" them last time. It was really close all the way up to Ra'den and Midwinter was ahead for a while at Dark Animus.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

They had to really dig deep to find an alliance vs horde live raid.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Really happy midwinter are participating, great guild with great people. Looking forward to it!
    Last edited by Flowsion; 2013-10-30 at 03:31 PM.

Deleted
    So basically WW Monks will be even better now? Nice...

Go #TeamMethod !!

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    I can smell the sarcasm from here.
    LOL yea I got a giggle out of that.

Re-introducing short term buffs after the player base took years to convince them it just was not fun is a pretty good indicator that the current development team is out of ideas and is just regurgitating the original teams development.

I can hardly wait for warlock drain tanking and hunter ammo, even better maybe a class should get 5 minute buffs they can give other raid members depending on their class.

I love the live raids, especially the races and I'm sure Blizzard will add in some interesting things like they have done before, Hogger wiping the raid, 10 bosses spawned at once etc.

Honestly, was more nerfs to LFR really needed? Maybe Garrosh for now, but Iron Jugg etc?

I'll be following Method, they are good at this, but Midwinter aren't exactly far behind or a pushover so, it will be interesting to watch, as races have shown in the past, one guild can be ahead 95% of the entire run, then boom, wipe, other team pulls ahead.

Can't wait for Blizzcon, is there a cut off date to buy a virtual ticket or is it just up until the first day?

P.S The last Midwinter vs Method race is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABZqI875gW8 if anyone wants to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Toiran View Post
    Can't wait for Blizzcon, is there a cut off date to buy a virtual ticket or is it just up until the first day?
    You can buy it up to a week or two after the event IIRC.

I have never understood the fanboi mentality for the "hardcore" raiders in this game. For the most part, especially after you see how many attempts it takes some of these guilds, it's not a matter of how skilled they are at playing the game, rather how much time they have to sit in a dungeon for extended periods of time. Back in the day of MMOs, you couldn't slam your head against the raiding wall for 4 days straight because if you did, you deleveled, and then it was impossible to raid. I'm not trying to take anything away from these folks' accomplishments, I'm really not. But lets stop acting like it took skill and not copious amounts of time to make it where they are. Show me a guild that beats the new tier of raiding first, with no practicing on the PTR, AND they kill every boss within 10 attempts, and then we can talk. Till then......meh.

It is so cool besicaly awesome dota but WAH is realy bad name.

"Are you planning to keep the current spec and talent system in the expansion? Cause I, for one, love it!

you did especially good job with the mage 90 talents"

This is hilarious, has to be sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    You can buy it up to a week or two after the event IIRC.
    Yup, they keep it open for VoD reasons, that and last minute pet buyers

Sad that method has such an advantage. Maybe they could tweak the racials in an internal build to make them equal.

they release this but not who is closing for blizzcon D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farora View Post
    Do people really care about live raids? Hardcore guilds 'excel' at months of preparing and putting in time, not at pressing 1-2-3-4 better than others. So is it all that interesting to watch?
    um no, no its not

warcraft alliance horde? wow what a shitty name
    Last edited by Achaman; 2013-10-30 at 11:27 PM.

that hotfix was my bad Somarlane's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't want to knock the dev - that stuff looks so sweet I'm salivating - but "WAH"? Really? :\
    2021-09-21
    23:02 chelly: bobs and virginia