How many characters could you gear with Timesless gear?

I have 3 90's that are fully geared with the basic 496 or better gear.

I have 2 bank toons.... and I just looked and I have another 80+ pcs of timeless gear in the bank. I think I still have 2 full sets of plate, 2 sets of cloth, and 1 set of mail.... no full sets of leather. And then all the extra pcs.

I have an 86 DK, 2 85 priests, and an 87 lock that I still play. And a hunter that I want to eventually get to 90.

How much "extra" Timeless gear do you have?

BTW, it stinks that my 85 Enchanter priest can't DE all the extras until he hits 90.

I have 5 90's all with at least a basic TI set. Sold or de'ed the rest of it.

15+ Year Old Account
    554 priest, 509 dk, 501 warrior... 496 lock, 496 paladin, 496 hunter, 496 rogue, 87 shaman with a full set of gear waiting for 90, 86 druid with a full set of gear waiting for 90, 72 mage with a full set waiting for 90, 43 monk with a full set minus shoulders waiting for 90.

I'm not obsessed I swear. I got almost all of that gear within the first two weeks just farming rares and doing the riddle quest on my 90 alts+ picking up easy chests.

I have a full set of mail that compelled me to revive my lvl 80 shaman and cap him, just to have something to use it on.

Other than that, all that stuff gets converted and sold. I have 4 alts that are wearing a mix of TI and LFR gear... good enough for dailies.

BTW, it stinks that my 85 Enchanter priest can't DE all the extras until he hits 90.
    Wild, I also have a lvl 85 enchanter priest. I feel your pain. I was excited for free sha crystals until I saw the lvl requirement.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

I have a 534 Ele shammy, 533 BRM Monk, 519 Ret Pally, 519 Disc Priest, and an 88 Druid with a full set including trinkets, rings, and neck along with a 484 boa staff ready for him to hit 90.

10+ Year Old Account
    As many as you want to spend time farming with.

Each character gets to open 17 moss chests, 1 skull chest, 2 blazing (or burning), 1 burning (or blazing) that contains a burden), and 2 of those chests that the crane will drop you on. They have a chance at a lot of gear. That doesn't count timeless token drops from rares & elites.

I have enough to gear 2 leather toons and I've already geared 4 others, one of which graduated into SoO LFR

I only have one alt with some timeless gear. My two other alts didn't need anything.

525 monk that has 3 burdens and never used them. I could upgrade neck and ring I guess, but that feels like a waste.
    531 shaman that I used one for offspec by accident...
    88 death knight that has a full set waiting.
    90 warrior that processed a few pieces of non-tier and got haste shit...
    90 priest that DEs the cloth stuff, she's ilevel 493ish i guess.

My bank toon has probably 50 tokens on him.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    I could have geared plenty of characters, but I haven't bothered. Easier for me to gear them through LFR anyway, even if older LFR has worse gear. I don't need to rely on getting the right stat version from timeless isle.

15+ Year Old Account
    i could easily gear 6 characters but i really only play 2 of them and the other 4 are still lvl 85...what kills me is that i have 4 burdens on my main and i dont even need them =(....wish u could use a burden on the timeless curio

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    525 monk that has 3 burdens and never used them. I could upgrade neck and ring I guess, but that feels like a waste.
    531 shaman that I used one for offspec by accident...
    88 death knight that has a full set waiting.
    90 warrior that processed a few pieces of non-tier and got haste shit...
    90 priest that DEs the cloth stuff, she's ilevel 493ish i guess.

My bank toon has probably 50 tokens on him.
    Just so you know Burden of Eternity doesn't function on necks/rings. At least afaik.

Quote Originally Posted by Annarion View Post
    Just so you know Burden of Eternity doesn't function on necks/rings. At least afaik.
    It definitely does.

Deleted
    Yes it does.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have at least a full set of cloth and leather and mail, if not more. My paladin is rocking a full 496 set of both ret and holy, and DEs the rest of the plate I get. My priest, druid and hunter are all level 87, so I should get to use that gear soon.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have 11 90's and every single one of them is geared with TI gear, other than trinkets and the occasional necklace, and still have a great many timeless pieces to DE and vendor.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

10+ Year Old Account
    Necks and rings yes, trinkets no.
    Surrounded by idiots

I have all 11 of my 90s with ilvl496 or above.

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    i could easily gear 6 characters but i really only play 2 of them and the other 4 are still lvl 85...what kills me is that i have 4 burdens on my main and i dont even need them =(....wish u could use a burden on the timeless curio

Op here..... yeah, I have 4 or 5 wasted burdens.... I am holding onto them just in case something changes and I can use them.