Best server Horde side for ore shuffle

I'm wondering if there is a 'definitive' answer to this.
    When I was Alliance on Proudmoore I could prospect about 1.5k worth of ore, cut rares, sell uncommon. Go to sleep, wake up with full inbox, about 4k profit.
    Illidan is just downright fucking horrible for this.
    I make the rings/necklaces, sell the blues, mail the greens to my enchanter, DE, make into scrolls, cut rares on main.
    I lose out not a little bit, but a ton of gold by buying the ore and prospecting it.
    Scrolls don't sell, blue necklaces/rings don't sell. Even cut gems barely sell. I only sell the delicate cuts. Everything else always comes back to my inbox.

I know there a lot of servers that are good for doing this. If you do this quite successfully even just name your server. Severely contemplating a server change cause this is ridiculous.

You don't talk about this.

There are no better servers, but there are certain servers (the huge population ones) where it is worse. Every server has good and bad periods multiple times per day.

Its late in the expansion, this is a usual cycle that happens across all servers.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a highly subjective question with no true answer. So many variables to take into account there is no way it could be answered accurately.

im on the lag server mal'ganis and gems price drop to 60g-75g max yellow gems takes days to sale green is ok. but i farm my ore but at the end of xpac not many people buying gems same thing happen in cata i just sold the ore at the end . ghost iron goes for 65-90g a stack. red used to be around 120g when i re subbed in august. high pop servers are hard to do this on i can see red gems dropping to 50g soon
    ''i'm not drunk, i'm Scottish''

Quote Originally Posted by Grand Crusader Absalom View Post
    When I was Alliance on Proudmoore I could prospect about 1.5k worth of ore, cut rares, sell uncommon. Go to sleep, wake up with full inbox, about 4k profit.
    I make the rings/necklaces, sell the blues, mail the greens to my enchanter, DE, make into scrolls, cut rares on main.
    I lose out not a little bit, but a ton of gold by buying the ore and prospecting it.
    Scrolls don't sell, blue necklaces/rings don't sell. Even cut gems barely sell. I only sell the delicate cuts. Everything else always comes back to my inbox.

I know there a lot of servers that are good for doing this. If you do this quite successfully even just name your server. Severely contemplating a server change cause this is ridiculous.

Let me get this straight. You want me to tell you what server I am making a killing on so you can transfer here and cut into MY profits? hahahahahahahahaha

I love how OP is also implying that he'd be able to find someone with a big enough sample to tell which server is best. As if there's people out there who do ore shuffling on 10+ servers.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand Crusader Absalom View Post

You should consider a lobotomy because this OP is ridiculous.

Competition on all servers is ridiculous as is and constantly in flux with server transfers, faction changes, and activity at any given point in time during a given a day.

Why would anyone, ever, give you this information even if it could be quantified....

Maybe you should just try to be more aggressive on your current server, the days of listing 200 auctions and going to sleep to wake up with a full inbox of 3x the profit are pretty much over with all the bots and people who undercut you for 1/2 your list price because they think their listing will be a hot seller at that price, just for it to be undercut immediately by 20 other people thinking the same thing and tanking that market in a matter of minutes.