Thread: Combat

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I think you're right, I went and got a second opinion from the Shadowcraft engine (which I'm still learning, so grab the salt), the changes in crit EP are negligible with/without rupture, but mastery does become effected in that not using rupture pushes it's EP up - which falls in line with the fact that Eviscerate can proc main gauche.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Sesshou View Post
    I'd say that Iron Jugg is far more tank and spank because it has 0 adds and full boss uptime. H Malk has adds and potential dps down time if you end up needing to get in a pool and its not quite in range. I spent a pretty hefty amount of time with BF on for that fight, so I'm not really seeing how H Malk is making you cap energy more than Jugg. I also don't really see how you are capping energy outside of hero/lust + AR/SB. I had a little over 18k haste before I got my h wf harroms and I wouldn't cap during AR/SB, and then the BF time slows that down a lot.
    Iron Jugg our guild kinda cheeses during the siege phase as we run back to get out of range mortars so therefore there's a lot of downtime during that. I consider Malk more tank and spank because (even with the add) I don't utilize Blade Flurry as our guild's cleave is good enough that I don't have to worry about turning it on and off. Oh and our DK handles the melee pool which means full single target uptime for me! But we actually downed him last night and my haste situation was much better. Didn't find myself capping it too often (if ever). I guess it was just needing to get used to the spec.

Deleted
    I just switch to combat and im curious about something, i got the LFR AoC and the trinket reduce the cd of SB to 2.3 sec and AR is still 3min, should i wait 30sec to AR and use SB and AR together? or just use SB or cd

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arks View Post
    I just switch to combat and im curious about something, i got the LFR AoC and the trinket reduce the cd of SB to 2.3 sec and AR is still 3min, should i wait 30sec to AR and use SB and AR together? or just use SB or cd
    Reequip the trinket. It should affect both SB and AR.