I'm most excited about the World of Warcraft Panel. Need the word on the next expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues will hold my interest above all else. Also curious about the evolving sound of warcraft. Gonna be a blast as always.

The hearthstone panel !!

I'm most excited for the developer panel, as a Computer Science freshman and a long-time subscriber to World of Warcraft, I'm interested to see what kind of work goes on behind the gameplay

Totally excited for the WoW panels on what's down the pipe, and the D3 RoS panels.

I am most excited about "World of Warcraft: What's Next" , "World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues", and for D3 "Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Preview"

The movie panel...hopefully they show the footage they did at ComicCon or even better...more

I'm really excited for the developer panel and for the Warcraft movie info too

Going to see my Father in Law off for Afghanistan this weekend. This would make the day. We are looking foward to World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues! Gotta see whats next for the most epic games of all time.

10+ Year Old Account
    World of Warcraft: What's Next

Diablo 3 panel! hope to be able to see it!

World of Warcraft - What's Next

Squeeeeeeeeeee

the world of warcraft and diablo panels

Any of the art panels such as the art of world of Warcraft.

World of Warcraft: What's Next, because I'd like to know exactly what to expect in the next expansion.

It's a toss up between two I'm VERY in World of Warcraft Raids, Gameplay, Questing, and More and World of Warcraft Live Raid - But I'm really leaning towards the Live Raid, very excited to see them change up the format and pin two top Raiding guilds against each other, which I think will be very exciting and I personally can't wait! I love the commentators during these events.

Thank you also for this opportunity to win.

im actually looking forward for 2 panels

World of Warcraft for the new Xpac
    and
    Hearthstone: the release date

The movie presentation. I'm seriously psyched about that

I would love to see the Blizzcon Arena Tournament in person. Nothing would be more amazing! I live in Burbank Ca. which is less than 2 hours away.
    Last edited by Prev3nted; 2013-11-02 at 12:34 AM.

Definitely looking forward to the movie presentation, hoping to see clips of the movies progress if possible!