World of Warcraft: What's Next. Can't wait to see what happens.

I'm most excited for World of Warcraft: What's Next

Deleted
    Warcraft Movie Presentation, been hoping for this one since it was just a rumor many years ago! (Also very interested in The adventure continue, as a long time player :3)

World of Warcraft: What's Next

Hearthstone: Fireside Chat!!

Looking forward to the wow panel on the new expansion.

I really like the Murkablo pet, I've been trying to get one for a long time. =P

Heroes of the Storm Overview. MOBA FO LIFE!

World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues

Art of World of Warcraft : Because it's always interesting to see how they produce art as there is alot more to it then most people think.

World of Warcraft: What's Next.

Definitely World of Warcraft: What's Next

I'm ready to see what's coming up next for WoW.

Heroes of the Storm Overview I really want a reason to quit League of Legends this is it !!

Of course, the What's Next panel. Also, some Lore. And maytbe some Diablo and Hearthstone stuff as well!

Even though I can't go, I am looking forward to World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues, I have a feeling this will be the announcement .

I couldn't afford to go even if I had a ticket, but just wanted to give my input.

I want to see Diablo III Lore and Story Q + A... stories in all the games is what I like the most!

World of Warcraft: What's Next over here!

Looking forward to the new expansion info!

Warcraft What's Next is what I'm looking forward to the most. I think it's going to be something truly amazing!