Hearthstone: Fireside Chat

World of warcraft what's next and Heroes of the Storm!

I cant wait to see what's comming next in Diablo 3 Expansion Reaper of souls and upcomming new Expansion for World of Warcraft if there is comming something new?

10+ Year Old Account
    The panel I am most waiting for is the one that'll finally talk about TITAN! There's no guarantee they'll discuss it, I know. But I've read a lot of very sure rumours that they will!

World of Warcraft: What's Next

Woot!!! 1). Warcraft movie presentation 2). Warcraft: What's Next! 3). Heroes of the Storm

Would love to go to Blizzcon for the Warcraft Movie Presentation (secretely hoping they reverse their decision and go full CGI), but considering it is half a world away, I would settle for a virtual ticket if you have any to give away

World of Warcraft: What's Next. RoS a close second, but WoW seems to be where so much of the unknown crunchy bits are likely to be.

I want to be at the lore panel...

10+ Year Old Account
    Art of World of Warcraft panel.

Warcraft Movie Presentation !

Excited to check out the World of Warcraft: Whats Next and The Adventure Continues! I've been playing for quite a while and am looking forward to seeing what they have in store for the future! Also interested to see what kind of details they have at the Warcraft Movie Presentation panel, I'm really hoping they do a good job on it and don't make it all cheesy.

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Cinematic Intro - Bringing Death to Life and World of Warcraft: What's Next! So excited!

Easily most excited for World of Warcraft: What's Next panel!

I'm MOST looking forward to the StarCraft 2 & WoW Arena tournaments but I wouldn't mind seeing the What's Next panel either.

Wow: What's Next. While expansions could have been so-so, every announcement has been amazing and exciting.

Im really looking forward to the warcraft movie Panel

Absolutely the World of Warcraft: What's Next and The Adventure Continues panels.

10+ Year Old Account
    My name is Cody, and my favorite panel that I am looking forward to would have to be World of Warcraft: What's Next, of course!

10+ Year Old Account
    The Evolving Sound of Warcraft. I know it's weird, but I'm hoping they preview a piece we haven't heard yet. It's the #1 thing that brings nostalgia to me. I miss old soundtracks =(