Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    WoW: What's Next and The Adventure Continues. Also interested in the Warcraft Movie

world of warcraft next expation!!!

Deleted
    either Warcraft: What's next or the movie presentation!

The Warcraft Whats Next Panel and The Story Continues. There has to be some juicy next expansion information in those panels. I wish there was more for SC2 though.

New WoW xpac and cinematic. After doing the wrathion chain im guessing it might be a burning legion invasion. Can't wait to find out

Looking forward to Art of World of Warcraft, hopeing they will show something about new character models.

Deleted
    The Evolving Sound of Warcraft

Deleted
    WoW: What's Next and The Adventure Continues, can't wait to see what the next expansion is for us!

World of Warcraft: What's Next

I am excited for the Hearthstone panel, wonder if they will show plans for new classes.

D3: RoS preview and D3: Open Q&A

Excited about Art of World of Warcraft, hoping for presentation of new character models

Looking forward to the Warcraft panel to see if blizzard can top themselves and find out if the rumors are true about the next expansion.

I'd have to say "World of Warcraft Raids, Gameplay, Questing, and More". There's only so many ways Blizzard can go with the game... it'll be the new raids, gameplay mechanics, quests and features that will sell people on staying around.
    Last edited by Belal; 2013-10-31 at 07:23 AM. Reason: bad sentence structure

World of Warcraft: What's next, I really hope for a cool expansion.

Warcraft Movie Presentation

cmon. we all waited forever on this movie to come into fruition

I'm looking forward to the movie panel and the World of Warcraft Raids, Gameplay, Questing, and More. I cant wait to see where they take the game from here and i can't wait to hear about the movie. I loved Moon so I'm really looking forward to what Duncan Jones can do with WoW.

Deleted
    Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Preview is what I'm looking for

WoW: What's Next and The Adventure Continues.