Page 50 of 147 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    World of Warcraft: What's Next!!!!!!!!!!! YEA BABY!!!!!!! BLIZZCONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN WQOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Well tbh the pass weeks i have started to read the storys about some heroes in world of warcraft and i love it, so i have to say "World of Warcraft Q + A About Almost Everything"

Definitely most excited with WoW. I've been waiting for a good reason to come back to it.

World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues. Ready for them to announce the next expansion!!

Deleted
    The Diablo 3 panel! By a long shot Can't wait to see what they do with the xpack!!!

Deleted
    Heroes of the Storm Overview!

I'm looking forward to SURPRISE we lied about not talking about titan so we're going to talk about titan. Or legitimately World of Warcraft: What's next.

Deleted
    World of Warcraft: What's Next

like 99% of the Blizzard fans XD

World of Warcraft: What's Next and World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues. Always interested in seeing the direction in which the game is going.

I am looking forward to some more info on the Warcraft Movie! Can't wait for it

Deleted
    The Evolving Sound of Warcraft for sure!

Deleted
    World of Warcraft: What's Next, definitely.

Deleted
    I'm really looking forward to the next WoW Addon, and I'm so excited for the 'Future of WoW' -part of Blizzcon gogo RNG-God - don't let me down :P

Deleted
    Looking forward to Diablo 3 panel.

Starcraft 2 panel of course

Starcraft 2 panel, Dat void legacy yo! can't wait!

Heroes of the Storm Live Matches and the Live Raid encounter. Non match info I'm interested in is the WoW Q + A sessions. You never know when you'll witness a great "red shirt" question live.

Deleted
    World of Warcraft: What's Next and Art of World of Warcraft.

I'm looking forward to Diablo III: Gameplay Systems + Crusader

Years after seeing the first WoW movie panel at Blizzcon 2 I can't wait to finally see the new one!