Warcraft Movie Presentation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Warcraft Movie Presentation is what I want to see!

see whats going on with the wow movie, and the next Xpac, also can't wait to see the Live raid it's going to be a good one

WoW next expansion as always!

My vote also goes for: World of Warcraft: What's Next

The next Xpac and of course any movie news

World of Warcraft: What's Next definitely!

Although it only has one panel this year, I'm really excited for the SC II panel. I'm hoping for at least a tiny preview of the next expansion, Legacy of the Void, since HotS was/is so sick.

Deleted
    The next World of warcraft Panel! I am so excited to hear about the next Expansion!

Hands down it would have to be the "What's Next" for World of Warcraft. I'm also quite enthusiastic about the hearthstone panels, quite the addictive game. I live about one hour from the Anaheim convention center, and would DEFINITELY use the tickets. Would be a great bonding experience for my best friend and I, who sadly have grown apart over the years as we get older. Thanks Mmo-champ!!!

HearthStone! WTB open beta pls!

Also, I'd be lying if i said i wasnt super curious on the new WoW expansion as well.

I'm most excited for the Art of World of Warcraft panel!

WoW: What's next! And also the Warcraft Movie panel!

Deleted
    Idk which one contains lore but probably "World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues". I'm super excited what's gonna be the next timeline in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    News .....?

Deleted
    excited for the World of warcraft: the adventure continues!!!

I would be excited to see all the panels. I was lucky enough to go in 2011 for my first vacation in years and had an amazing time. I especially like all panels on new information about WoW.

World of Warcraft Live Raid

I'm really excited for the Heroes of the Storm Overview panel. I'll be peeled to my PC for that one, but I won't have to be if I win this :-)