I am most excited for World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues! I can't wait to see what is next in store for the WoW series. I would love to see the sneak peak for the new movie as well!

World of Warcraft: What's Next

Deleted
    World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues

Kinda interested in the D3 updates actually (RoS Preview/Systems + crusader)

It'll be interesting to see the fruits of their efforts post launch to turn the game around.

Deleted
    Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Preview

World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues! Has to be something exiting for being the second wow panel!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Evolving Sound of Warcraft and Art of World of Warcraft.

World of Warcraft: What's Next is what I'm most looking forward to! I have been playing this game since Friends and Family Beta. I live in Anaheim, CA, but sadly, with a new house and family, did not have the funds to purchase a ticket this year. I considered selling an organ until my wife caught wind of my plan and foiled them.

I would love a ticket to bask in the glory that will be another amazing Blizzcon!

I'm looking forward to the Heroes of the Storm Deep Dive. I curious to see what a Blizzard MOBA has to offer.

World of Warcraft: What's Next!!! I definitely think they will announce the next expansion. I can't wait to see what's in store.

Of course as a WoW player i cant wait for World of Warcraft: What's Next. I wanna see what they add to the game or weather we are finally gonna get a 60 server like all the fans have been asking for. or whether they are gonna show us the finally peice to the game before the close down and bring us PROJECT TITAN

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    For me it is World of Warcraft Raids, Gameplay, Questing, and More, especially the Raids section. SoO definitely brought out new mechanics and fun boss fights (personally I find spoilers a new and fun fight), so I hope they talk about new ideas they have when it comes to raids.

Deleted
    WoW: What's next, I do really want to know what'S next Then the movie, maybe live raid and ofcourse everything else!

World of Warcraft: What's Next all the way!

looking forward to whats coming next for world of Warcraft and the new Diablo expansion!

I'm most excited for the WoW panel because I'm really eager to know what's coming up next!

Looking forward to the Diablo expansion preview

I'm looking forward to the World of Warcraft: What's Next panel. Hopefully they announce something that will make me consider keeping my sub active!

10+ Year Old Account
    World of Warcraft: What's Next

Hands down, after over a decade of dedication I've never been so excited to see what a company like Blizzard will bring next. Each expansion has built on the previous and with the story so ripe for excitement, I can't wait to hear what is in store for Azeroth next.