World of Warcraft Raids, Gameplay, Questing, and More, I enjoy hearing about what's new from a gameplay point of view.

Really looking forward for the World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues panel, the Warcraft Movie Presentation panel and the Diablo III: Gameplay Systems + Crusader panel.

World of Warcraft: What's Next, I've got to see what the next expansion is. Always one of the best parts of Blizzcon.

Heroes of the Storm Overview WOOT!

World of Warcraft: What's next, and the Warcraft Move presentation for sure!

World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues, I'm looking forward to seeing the direction Blizzard wants to take WoW in the future!

World of Warcraft: What's Next Sweet!

I'm pretty stoked about the "World of Warcraft: What's Next" panel. This will be my second FULL expansion that I get to play through and really wanting to know what it'll be about and whats the upcoming foes!

Would be amazing to see it in person

Can't wait for the Starcraft II update panel!

I am looking forward to the What's next panel

Deleted
    Warcraft Movie Presentation

Deleted
    World of Warcraft: What's Next.

Diablo III: Gameplay Systems + Crusader - I am looking forward to more information on the new gameplay options for Diablo III and hope it will rekindle my interest in the game.

The next expansion for World of Warcraft of course!

After almost 10 years playing world of warcraft, and recently moving to united stats i would like to see World of Warcraft: What's Next! another opportunity for someone who try to buy tickets but not allowed, because some people buy it and then sell it at ebay...

World of warcraft: whats next. Warlords of Draenor hmm Kil'jaden again

Really excited to see the new expansion as well as the Live Raid on Saturday!

Warcraft Movie Presentation.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am most looking forward to the RoS Gameplay Panel and the WoW Expansion Panel!

World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues