Deleted
    Well, looks like I'm one of the few excited about the Art of World of Warcraft!

Deleted
    Warcraft Movie Presentation

The Evolving Sound of Warcraft. I am a huge of the music. I really wanna know what they have coming up next. The musical feel of an area can tell you a story all on its own.

World of Warcraft: what's next!
    Last edited by Duende; 2013-11-02 at 09:15 PM.

Really looking forward to everything Blizzard will be showing off at Blizzcon this year. I'm a huge fan of all their games and love the lore behind it all so picking one panel to be excited about is tough, but the panel I'm probably most excited for is:
    World of Warcraft: What's Next (As a long time WoW player since vanilla I really can't wait to see what's in store for the future of WoW)

Probably the 'Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Preview'

World of Warcraft: What's Next!!

Looking forward to hearthstone and WOW movie the most!!!!!!

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues, looking forward to that, buuuut I don't know. The Diablo 3 Lore and Story Q&A might be very interesting.

I am most interested in the Warcraft Movie Presentation.

I'm honestly pretty excited for any warcraft panels! I'm a huge WoW nerd so I look forward to seeing what's next!

World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues

Reaper of Souls preview

all about hearthstone tourny! and figuring out how to hitch hike from texas to cali

Always the art panels. Blizz employs some of the best artists in the industry. WC movie news wouldn't be too shabby either.

Warcraft Movie Presentation. Looking forward to seeing what they have come up with so far and maybe see the scale of things.

World of Warcraft What's Next and Warcraft Movie Presentation....Movie has me intrigued and Duncan Jones is pretty awesome!

I am excited about anything concerning the new xpac

The WOW What's next panel.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm really looking forward to finding out whats next for world of warcraft and also the next D3 expac. I enjoy both games and continue to play them. Really looking forward to reaper of souls and can't wait to play it with my friends so i cannot wait to see what else they have to show about the game. If i do win tickets i cant wait to see how my first time at blizzcon will be like and see all the things there for sure!