10+ Year Old Account
    Most looking forward to the World of Warcraft: What's Next expansion reveal, but The Evolving Sound of Warcraft would be way cool to see too - sound design is very interesting.

Wow Whats Next. I want to hear the plans for the new expansion

Looking forward to World of Warcraft: What's Next, Hearthstone: Fireside Chat, and anything related to the Warcraft Movie!

World of Warcraft Q + A About Almost Everything

The Art of World of Warcraft. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed the art panels when I went to Blizzcon 2010 & 2011. Most underrated panel, IMO. Really want to go to Blizzcon again!!! xD

World of Warcraft: What's Next panel

watch this be the one thing I win in my life

World of Warcraft: What's Next and Hearthstone: Fireside Chat for me

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am most excited to see:
    Friday: World of Warcraft: What's Next ,World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continue, WCS Global Finals: Round of 8, Contests
    Saturday: The Evolving Sound of Warcraft, WCS Global Finals: Semi-Finals, Warcraft Movie Presentation , WCS Global Finals: Grand Finals, Epic Cosplay and You.
    I pray to the wow gods that I am able to go this year!

Definitely the WoW panel!

World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues

The panel that would have most of my attention would be the World of Warcraft: What's Next section hands down. Curious to see what direction the game is headed.

Wow this looks awesome can't wait!

Definitely the World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues panel, and the Hearthstone Exhibition!

I'm looking forward to the World of Warcraft What's Next panel!

Deleted
    World of Warcraft Live Raid!

I want to watch the World of Warcraft: what's next panel but I'm mainly exited for the WCS global finals and the Hearthstone panel. It's surprisingly fun!

15+ Year Old Account
    World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues Panel looks quite interesting.

World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues and Diablo III: Reaper of Souls preview.

I would go for the WoW panels becuase i've been playing since slightly before the release of bc and honestly it's becuase of WoW i meet my girlfriend and i'm very grateful for what this game has brought me and seeing that she's been to blizzcon and I haven't I would love to see it at once and ask a few questions and meet the team.