World of Warcraft what's next! Blizzard hits a home run with story every single time. I can't wait to see what is lurking in the distance.... O.o

The panel I am most excited for is World of Warcraft: What's Next. Always looking forward to seeing where the game is going. Inb4 next expansion announcement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly after seeing all the hype about heroes of the storm a few weeks ago, I am optimistically looking forward to the three Heroes of the Storm panels. Since I'm obligated to pick one, I think the best will be Heroes of the Storm Live Matches; getting a chance to see some live action gameplay well before release just sounds incredible.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am excited for the The Warcraft Movie presentation! Sounds so awesome.

Deleted
    I am so excited about "What's next"

I am looking forward to watching all of the panels I can. I am mainly a WoW player which means the one that is truly interesting is the World of Warcraft: What's Next. I kind of want to see how the "movie" is going along because that would be interesting to see how it is adapted on the big screen, whether it will be current WoW lore or whether or not it will be in the Warcraft III area.

I am looking forward to the entire show. World of Warcraft: What's Next would be the one i am looking forward to the most.

Im all about Diablo 3! been there sense the beginning! Id be most stoked to see that panel with reaper of souls!

World of Warcraft: What's Next!

I'm really excited for the World of Warcraft: What's Next panel!

World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues

Deleted
    World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues , looking forward to see whats to come.

Heroes of the Storm Overview

World of Warcraft the adventure continues for sure!!!

Can't wait see the wow adventure panel to find out the future of Warcraft

Warcraft: Whats next!! Can't wait!

With so many being equally interesting and appealing it's impossible to single one out as a favorite. Warcraft: The Adventure Continues, Warcraft: What's Next, Hearthstone: Fireside Chat, and Diablo III Lore and Story Q & A, The Art of World of Warcraft.

Can't wait to find out what's next for all the WoW panels and the World of Warcraft movie!

Definitely World of Warcraft: What's Next!

World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues!