I'm excited for Heroes of the Storm! I LOVE DOTA-style games and can't wait to see what blizzard does with the genre.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd love to see the World of Warcraft: What's Next Panel. I can't wait to find out what the next expansion will be! I'm also interested in the World of Warcraft Raids, Gameplay, Questing, and More and World of Warcraft Q + A About Almost Everything Panels.... Although seeing everything would be the best

Pretty interested in checking out some of the upcoming WoW stuff from World of Warcraft: What's Next myself.

Just can't wait for "World of Warcraft: What's Next", need to know what's in store for us in the near future!

World of Warcraft: What's Next! I've been playing this game for way too long and glad that it's still running strong. Blizzard continues to surprise us and improves the game the best they can. I'm curious to see what's up and coming for the future of WoW =]

I'm super excited for STUR KRAFUTH TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW

Deleted
    I'm looking definitely forward to Warcraft: What's next

Deleted
    I am waiting for months for WoW: What's next. But I am most excited about the Warcraft: The Movie Presentation, since I am waiting for years and still got no clue what it will be about.

I would love to see the "World of Warcraft: What's Next"

I think the Heroes of the Storm Overview panel seems really interesting, as well as World of Warcraft: What's Next. And seeing Blink 182 perform would be pretty awesome too

World of Warcraft: What's Next, always looking forward to what coming

World of Warcraft: What's Next!!

World of Warcraft: What's Next.. Hopefully some awesome things!.

World of Warcraft: What's Next and Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Preview

Deleted
    World of Warcraft: What's Next, of course!

World of Warcraft: What's Next

WoW: What's Next. Interested if they can suck me back in again.

Obviously I am excited for the World of Warcraft: what's Next panel. I do think the Evolving sound is pretty interesting since I have always enjoyed the game sounds and music that come with each zone and I respect the amount of work that goes into something that is likely turned off by most or just over looked.

World of warcraft what's next, Starcraft II update, and heroes of the storm. Gluck to all!

World of Warcraft What's Next!!! yee