Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Great for Troll council or Fallen Protectors, otherwise... yeah.

I use Earthquake and have seen quite a few other Elly Shaman using it but... definitely underwhelming and only useful for a dozen adds.
    i've seen ele shamans using UE as well, doesn't mean it's any good lol.

Quote Originally Posted by nolliepop View Post
    heroic throw?
    Regular Warrior Throw would be a pretty good answer. Hits for under 300 damage in nearly 570 equipped gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekiah View Post
    sanc pre 4 set has to be pretty high on this list
    Have to agree with this, main spell of our aoe chakra and it does very little, pretty underwhelming
    Thanks to Shyama for my beautiful signature
    Naobí 2/7 Mythic

Heroic Throw, there is nothing heroic about it at all, only good for keeping someone in combat.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    i've seen ele shamans using UE as well, doesn't mean it's any good lol.
    UE is part of the rotation when you take the UF talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocksteadee View Post
    UE is part of the rotation when you take the UF talent.
    well duh.../facepalm.

Quote Originally Posted by FpicEail View Post
    What ability do you think is currently the most undertuned and why?

Personally, I think Hammer of the Righteous wins this (protection version). Yeah yeah, tanks aren't meant to have particularly high damage, but at low vengeance levels, HotR seems to do below 20k damage. I seem to recall it doing more than that in ICC runs during 4.0 at level 80.
    Ice Lance duh!

10+ Year Old Account
    Dizzying Haze
    why does this even exists?

oh thank you for procing twice throughout 3 hours of raiding, you sucessfully prevented about 10,000 damage and did about .001% of my total damage. thank you so much! I don't know what i would have done with out you!
    /sarcasm

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Heroic Throw, there is nothing heroic about it at all, only good for keeping someone in combat.
    Heroic throw is used for pulling, and, when glyphed, for ranged interrupts, so it's really great as a PvE tank ability.

When someone asks you if you're a god, YOU SAY 'YES'!

Quote Originally Posted by Grubjuice View Post
    Dizzying Haze
    why does this even exists?

oh thank you for procing twice throughout 3 hours of raiding, you sucessfully prevented about 10,000 damage and did about .001% of my total damage. thank you so much! I don't know what i would have done with out you!
    /sarcasm

- - - Updated - - -

Heroic throw is used for pulling, and, when glyphed, for ranged interrupts, so it's really great as a PvE tank ability.
    Ah yes forgot that the silence still works in pve.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Auto Attack.

According to MMO threads, the general consensus is that most LFR people do nothing but /AFK while auto attacking, while simultaneously bemoaning how low the average LFRer's DPS is.

The obvious solution? Buff Auto Attack.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Frost Fever unglyphed as a Frost DK. Howling Blast says hi.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

I find Fire and Brimstone not so usefull at time, when adds die pretty quickly ( Like on dark shamans ). It's not affected by mastery, and if you adds die quickly you're constantly switching target, and chances are you cant pull off a cast because a different sort of aoe killed them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Ah yes forgot that the silence still works in pve.

you are right of course that the damage caused by HT is entirely negligible

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mitbrandir View Post
    I find Fire and Brimstone not so usefull at time, when adds die pretty quickly ( Like on dark shamans ). It's not affected by mastery, and if you adds die quickly you're constantly switching target, and chances are you cant pull off a cast because a different sort of aoe killed them.
    Fire and Brimstone+Conflagrate
    macro it!

Moonfire on my feral druid. Hits for less than 1k.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollShaman View Post
    going with shaman earthquake, mage flamestrike. they're seriously outclassed aoe spells.
    You're the second to mention Flamestrike, but Flamestrike is the strongest AoE spell for Mages (barring CDs). Eh?

I'm going to say Heroic Throw (for non-tanks) is the winner, or Blood Strike.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mitbrandir View Post
    You're seriously saying Fire and Brimstone in a post about the "Most undertuned ability in the game", when F&B is probably THE STRONGEST AoE ability in the game?

Also, not affected by mastery? What? Is the Warlock in your signature really your character?
    Last edited by mmoc522dc42c8a; 2013-10-31 at 04:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    Holy Nova

its so bad its now a glyph
    Hey, I won the dps in leveling dungeons with that on my discipline priest! It rocks!

Blood Strike for DKs is easily the most undertuned, considering it's so bad that none of the 3 DK specs use it, ever.
    Last edited by Forgettable; 2013-10-31 at 04:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxiye View Post
    You're the second to mention Flamestrike, but Flamestrike is the strongest AoE spell for Mages (barring CDs). Eh?

I'm going to say Heroic Throw (for non-tanks) is the winner, or Blood Strike.
    It's not so much that Flamestrike doesn't do decent damage, it's that it is really inconvenient and tedious to use, it should be like it was when blast-wave still existed: instant spell. Currently its opportunity cost outweighs its DPCT

Earthquake should be instant as well. and EQ should cost like 1/3 the mana it currently costs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grubjuice View Post
    It's not so much that Flamestrike doesn't do decent damage, it's that it is really inconvenient and tedious to use, it should be like it was when blast-wave still existed: instant spell. Currently its opportunity cost outweighs its DPCT

Earthquake should be instant as well. and EQ should cost like 1/3 the mana it currently costs.
    Yes, sure, Flamestrike could be better, but it's hardly a contender for the most undertuned spell ingame.

Deleted
    Monk jab. Hits for nothing its sad