Page 10 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not to mention the whole concept of time travelling screams "rehashed content"

Quote Originally Posted by Conbot View Post
    Dude, i asked him point blank already and he responded with a video of Corgis...
    Are you saying Corgis are ever not the correct response? o.O

Not true. He posted in a thread and literally stated: "The Dark Below is not the next expansion."

This happened within the last week or so.
    yes and how long after the initial speculation of Dark Below was that? Think about that for a minute.

Quote Originally Posted by NonameXADX View Post
    Guys the post has been edited by Boub, I think it's legit.
    Epic Logic fail... http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post23178509

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DetectiveJohnKimble View Post
    To be honest, the biggest red flag to me is that they're claiming TDB was meant to be a real trademark for a game that may or may not be released three years from now at a minimum.

The story concept itself is whatever. Cataclysm and MOP were both unexpected turns in the story. Like Blizzard has said, story is secondary to gameplay anyway. It's not going to reason very many people quit.
    Not this time. Seriously, if they do a time travel theme where either a) nothing we do really matter in the end or b) it resets the current lore or c) distracts from stories we actually want to see continue.

Then I'm out. I just give up. They've built up the next expansion in expectation for something awesome GOING FORWARD. This would be like letting the air out of a balloon.

That being said it won't happen. It just won't. It can't. It makes zero sense from any perspective.

edit:
    To the people claiming that because it's edited, it's legit:
    IT WAS EDITED TO REMOVE THE NAMEDROPPED REAL BLIZZARD EUROPE EMPLOYEES. Nothing else.
    I could namedrop a couple of employees in any random speculation post i make and claim they leaked it, and it would get edited just the same, to PRESERVE THESE POOR GUYS FROM GETTING SPAMMED BY MORONS. And to preserve their name.
    Last edited by miffy23; 2013-10-31 at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Not to mention the whole concept of time travelling screams "rehashed content"
    How? How does traveling to a place we have literally never seen before indicate rehashed content? The OP is referring to the entire planet of Draenor, not the small chunk that we know as the Outlands.
    Jazzhands <Sacred Samophlange>, 6/14H, US-Skywall
    "Query? What do you think I'm here for, tea and biscuits? Spill the beans already!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Arlee is killing my vibe.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Are you saying Corgis are ever not the correct response? o.O

yes and how long after the initial speculation of Dark Below was that? Think about that for a minute.
    I am fine with Corgis cause he confirmed that this is legit. Also, i bet Boub didn't know anything about TBD until more recently.

Quote Originally Posted by NiceJazzhands View Post
    You don't think they disclose information to more people as the actual official announcement becomes closer? You don't think the odds that someone will speak up once the convention is on it's way, and people are literally salivating for information, become higher?

I don't share that opinion.
    no because ever since the cataclysm fiasco blizzard is alot more secretive when it comes to giving out information.

anyone leaking information could face heavy legal consequences.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    Not this time. Seriously, if they do a time travel theme where either a) nothing we do really matter in the end or b) it resets the current lore or c) distracts from stories we actually want to see continue.

Then I'm out. I just give up. They've built up the next expansion in expectation for something awesome GOING FORWARD. This would be like letting the air out of a balloon.

That being said it won't happen. It just won't. It can't. It makes zero sense from any perspective.
    This is great! I'm not going to change your mind, but the fact that you so firmly believe this can't happen is amusing.
    "Query? What do you think I'm here for, tea and biscuits? Spill the beans already!"

Quote Originally Posted by Fox McCloud View Post
    Arlee is killing my vibe.
    I wanted to say something witty and funny but I can't think of anything

I am fine with Corgis cause he confirmed that this is legit. Also, i bet Boub didn't know anything about TBD until more recently.
    No, he did not confirm this leak is legit.

No, he did not confirm this leak is legit.
    He did for me!

10+ Year Old Account
    How? How does traveling to a place we have literally never seen before indicate rehashed content? The OP is referring to the entire planet of Draenor, not the small chunk that we know as the Outlands.
    Im not trying to be a picky idiot here, it's just that something about the expression revisiting Outlands in it's past form gives me that itchy feeling.

Not to mention Hellscream as the villain of an entire expansion? What are we doing exactly? Going back to Outlands and wage war on the warsong clan culminating on the invasion of the warsong stronghold?

That and Horde players whining.

I get why Boubouille edited the main post now.

A big thank you for this information goes out to:

Last edited by Boubouille; Today at 02:15 PM.
    A big thank you for this information goes out to: Boubouille
    Boub = OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wanted to say something witty and funny but I can't think of anything
    It's alright, Duronos will just watch videos of corgi's elsewhere... No but seriously, don't kill my vibe, I need that to be the greatest imaginative thinker ever ya know, I make drizzle down in the hizzle (seriously that is not me being sexual, I'm just really sad that you are saying corgi's should be confirmed).
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Geheimnis View Post
    Thanks to a very loose-lipped bunch of employees in the Versailles office I can confirm 100% that:

• Reforging is changing, soon you will no longer need to keep hold of an item to "own" the transmogrification appearance.
    cus reforge and mog is the same thing? pro trade troll tactics, but they wont work here.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is great! I'm not going to change your mind, but the fact that you so firmly believe this can't happen is amusing.
    What exactly is amusing about this? I won't be insulted that i'm wrong or anything, I will just be incredibly disappointed with the game and probably leave. What part about that exactly is amusing when the dwindling community shrinks further, I don't really know.

Prove me wrong by arguments why this in any way actually makes sense in terms of lore, sounds appealing, or what this could lead to, instead of acting gleeful that other people actually give a damn about the WoW continuum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kassy View Post
    cus reforge and mog is the same thing? pro trade troll tactics, but they wont work here.
    Actually to be fair, that kind of change wouldn't surprise me. Also, what better way to prey on Warcraft nerds than to use an old character such as Grom, it's genius if you ask me. Going back in time to fix something due to some third party getting involved so that history stays as it was? I mean this is a loregasm for many, think about it.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Really...? Grom Hellscream as the antagonist of a whole expansion?

Yeaaa.............no.
    I know right!?
    didn't we basically just do that with his little kid?

When someone asks you if you're a god, YOU SAY 'YES'!

Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    What exactly is amusing about this? I won't be insulted that i'm wrong or anything, I will just be incredibly disappointed with the game and probably leave. What part about that exactly is amusing when the dwindling community shrinks further, I don't really know.

Prove me wrong by arguments why this in any way actually makes sense in terms of lore, sounds appealing, or what this could lead to, instead of acting gleeful that other people actually give a damn about the WoW continuum.
    I am amused because you seem so certain of how things will play out and how people will react. In terms of this specific "leak", we know nothing outside of speculation. We don't know the scope of what would change at all, but you're acting like this will completely devastate the game. I'm very interested in lore, and I love this game, but it's too early to call a foul. I trust Blizzard to handle their game well.

Cheers, didn't mean to instigate anything. I just like to keep things lighthearted, and I like to keep discussion going.

Deleted
    Btw. - Something I brought up on the TDB Thread back then.. If the Heirlooms from Garrosh are meant to last till Max lvl of the Next expac. Draenor would make a lot of sense - having more than enough room for enough zones to cover 10 new lvl's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol the OP is hilarious. Why even agrue it how can ppl not see its all crap? I would bet my account on it being complete garbage and made up.