Page 91 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tranmet View Post
    what if we go trough other portal located in Outlands to the other remnants of Draenor and face those warlords
    Well we never did find out what exists outside the boundaries of the old Wc2 BTP map of Draenor. The fact that Outland happens to consist of exactly the areas on that map was kind of telling though...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

"Last edited by Bouboille"... Uh... huh.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    "Last edited by Bouboille"... Uh... huh.
    It was edited by a moderator because of the last line in his post. He named his sources by their full names. MMO-Champ doesn't encourage pointing out individuals, either by real name or character name. Plus, some apparently were Blizzard employees. Having their names revealed as talking to leakers could jeopardize their jobs. Bouboille did the considerate thing and explains his reasoning somewhere among these thread pages.

Just wait until they announce what happens to Turalyon.
    Hint: He's not dead.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythrandir17 View Post
    Just wait until they announce what happens to Turalyon.
    Hint: He's not dead.
    Umm...how is that a hint? Blizzard have directly said we'd need them for what is ahead. Unless we're reanimating their corpses, clearly they are alive. Old news.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Umm...how is that a hint? Blizzard have directly said we'd need them for what is ahead. Unless we're reanimating their corpses, clearly they are alive. Old news.
    possibilities where we enlist his aid without him being alive: Turalyon is dead. But we go back in time to when he wasn't dead. Or he is undead now. Or we go back in time and prevent his death. Or whatever. It's a video game in a highly fantasy/sci-fi game universe ... anything is possible.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Why would OP shame the leakers is my question, knowing full well thatd get people in DEEP trouble and probably already has considering getting that info cant be too difficult.
    Free-To-Play is the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    possibilities where we enlist his aid without him being alive: Turalyon is dead. But we go back in time to when he wasn't dead. Or he is undead now. Or we go back in time and prevent his death. Or whatever. It's a video game in a highly fantasy/sci-fi game universe ... anything is possible.
    Turalyon is not dead. http://wowpedia.org/Turalyon
    Fanboy (Fanboi):
    1. A term used towards someone when a person disagrees with the said someone on a subject, person, place, thing, company, or product line and they are not smart enough to debate their counterpoints or facts, so they resort to childish name calling in hopes of shaming others into silence and thus them winning through dominance.* 2. A term used as a taunt/peer pressure technique to shape popular opinion through shame and humiliation.

Quote Originally Posted by Bristae View Post
    Turalyon is not dead. http://wowpedia.org/Turalyon
    Saw nothing on that page to definitely prove he's alive
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Hope you're 100% wrong, another horde centric xpac will make me throw up blood.

Does anyone else see that Boub edited the original post to exclude the leakers?

Dunno if anyone has mentioned this but one of the loading screen tips in-game it says "Alleria (Turalyons wife) and Turalyon have not been heard from in many years"

Quote Originally Posted by Luxeley View Post
    Hope you're 100% wrong, another horde centric xpac will make me throw up blood.
    Not sure what makes my eyes roll more, the fact that you think this was a Horde centric expansion, or the fact that you see the games in such absurdly partisan terms to begin with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Geheimnis View Post
    Warlords of Draenor and will feature Grom as the antagonist, although for legal issues he will be refered to as Grommash.
    Sounds like bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Saw nothing on that page to definitely prove he's alive

That does NOT mean he is dead either. There has been too many hints to suggest that he and Alleria will return one day too
    Fanboy (Fanboi):
    1. A term used towards someone when a person disagrees with the said someone on a subject, person, place, thing, company, or product line and they are not smart enough to debate their counterpoints or facts, so they resort to childish name calling in hopes of shaming others into silence and thus them winning through dominance.* 2. A term used as a taunt/peer pressure technique to shape popular opinion through shame and humiliation.

Deleted
    Ofc I do but I will wait for Blizzcon

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrosaro123 View Post
    Another fake leak with no source, can we close this one admins?
    You realize that that this guy said this before the name was trademarked right? That's why it's 93 pages. Does that mean any of it is true? no idea. But he is the first to call it.

1800+ posts in a fun speculation thread. Glad you finally showed up to tell the admins how to do their job.

Reading only the first 4-5 replies in this thread would have told you he did list his sources and they were removed... not to mention he gave us the name before it was even trademarked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else find it funny that the 1 posters name is German for secret or mystery?

Geheimnis {n}
    secret
    mystery
    arcanum
    hugger-mugger [rare] [secret]