Page 11 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceJazzhands View Post
    I am amused because you seem so certain of how things will play out and how people will react. In terms of this specific "leak", we know nothing outside of speculation. We don't know the scope of what would change at all, but you're acting like this will completely devastate the game. I'm very interested in lore, and I love this game, but it's too early to call a foul. I trust Blizzard to handle their game well.

Cheers, didn't mean to instigate anything. I just like to keep things lighthearted, and I like to keep discussion going.
    Wasn't Pandas devastating too? Well I didn't recognize anything too devastating until now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoNamedPride View Post
    Btw. - Something I brought up on the TDB Thread back then.. If the Heirlooms from Garrosh are meant to last till Max lvl of the Next expac. Draenor would make a lot of sense - having more than enough room for enough zones to cover 10 new lvl's.
    I was never a big fan of having heirlooms from Garrosh drop and be available to use for 90-to whatever, I think that's kind of stupid to be honest.
    Hey everyone

What could happen:

Garrosh is freed by his Dragon Maw lover and they both flee beyond the dark portal to find that due to instability caused by the legion trying to re-force their way to Draenor after Illidan had closed the portals for the legion; it caused the land masses to tether back together to reforge Draenor. Grom then works to unite the Orc clans on Draenor to attempt to overwhelm Azeroth. We then find out by downing him in the first or second raid tier that he himself was being a puppet of the Legion and that we have freed him from their grasp. Then the tier after that is the legion breaks through and the combined might of Azeroth with the united clans on Draenor have to attempt to battle the legion.

Another theory is that the Bronze Dragons have to send us to the future to prevent the Legion from destroying Azeroth after the strong heroes of the present die of old age. We are sent forward to stop them, and in doing so collapse alternate timelines together to show a timeline where Draenor was never ripped apart and where the Orcs never invaded Azeroth and thus Grom never dying to Mannoroth. Once we defeat the legion, the collapsed timelines are healed in the connecting patch to the expansion after this next one.

Quote Originally Posted by snuglz View Post
    Lol the OP is hilarious. Why even agrue it how can ppl not see its all crap? I would bet my account on it being complete garbage and made up.
    Care to elaborate? Do you think that it's not plausible that someone would have this information, or do you think the concept itself is not plausible? And why?

GIVE ME AN ESSAY IN RESPONSE. Haha.

Wasn't Pandas devastating too? Well I didn't recognize anything too devastating until now.
    I love Mists of Pandaria. It proves to me that Blizzard can make something interesting from something that we knew relatively little about. Additionally, outside of any story element, the content in this expansion has been more consistent and solid than any other (in my opinion).
    Jazzhands <Sacred Samophlange>, 6/14H, US-Skywall
    "Query? What do you think I'm here for, tea and biscuits? Spill the beans already!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Conbot View Post
    Trust me, If the new villain's name was: "Iphone Hellscream" they would have legal issues...

They are probably just being safe.
    If that was the case they wouldnt have about 2000 NPCs with names related to pop culture, TV shows, movies, and music in the game which are either real people or similar parodies of names (Haris Pilton, Robby Flay). They couldve been in legal trouble many times if borrowing a name of an unrelated product was against copyright/trademark. The legal issues with using Grom would be BS as is this so called leak

Deleted
    1 week from Blizzcon. Synergy with that random Chinese site. Possible validity to the "legal issues." Boub's direct involvement (and his refusal to squash the rumor as he did with TDB).

I'll put my non-existent reputation on the line and say that Warlords of Draenor is legit.

- - - Updated - - -

Dude, i asked him point blank already and he responded with a video of Corgis...
    I sure fucking hope not, sounds a hell of a lot stupider than some of the awesome concepts people on here have came up with. If it is the expansion, I will not be a happy pancake

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not true. He posted in a thread and literally stated: "The Dark Below is not the next expansion."

This happened within the last week or so.

PS: Thanks for the lore info.
    He also posted a week before that he wasn't sure so which is it

Quote Originally Posted by DetectiveJohnKimble View Post
    I get why Boubouille edited the main post now.

Boub = OP.

Boub is the OP?!..that Clarifies it, TDB is Confirmed!..hes just trying to throw us all off with this nonsense!

But seriously, going back to STOP Grom? ..wouldnt the Bronze Dragonflight have a REAL BIG PROBLEM with this?..I mean, like..look at Uhh, Culling of Strathome for instance, we PROTECT Arthas form being killed by the Infinite..so he can BECOME The Lich King,..wouldnt this also have the same dire consequences if it came to be? Grom dies = His heroic efforts against Mannoroth do not happen = ..Oh shit!

Apart from the validity that this news may or may not have...

Let's say for a second that if "The Dark Below" WAS to be associated with Titan, would that mean that Titan would indeed be another WoW MMO?

Or could Dark Below be associated with something else?

Honestly, if there was any news stating that Titan is going to for sure be an MMO, that would be better than any news I could give a shit about concerning any future expansions (not that I don't care about future expansions, but comparatively speaking).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    The corporate goons at blizzard already hunted him down. /tinfoil

@Conbot: Think of it this way, either his ego won't allow him to tell us that he does not know or he does know it to be true or false and can't say because he does not want people pestering him. Either way using names of people for this is not wise at all. It will only cause them trouble, even if it is a hoax and that is to be avoided by an official fan site afaik, not to mention simple decency as a human being.
    And if he didnt list any sources, people would be flaming him about anonymous sources

Wow this thread has exploded since I checked this morning a 5 am xD I cant believe there's this many pages already. Yet again we have troves of 1-post users supporting it, seems legit! 8D

Not sure I believe that this is the next expansion but it's a very good possible explanation for The Dark Below...

Blizzard wants to keep the player base guessing so they throw in a red herring with the Dark Below trademark around the time past WOW xpacs have been registed. It has a smell of authenticity about it because it is authentic... it's just not WOW.

Might not be true but it would make sense.
    Last edited by Paulosio; 2013-10-31 at 04:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceJazzhands View Post
    Care to elaborate? Do you think that it's not plausible that someone would have this information, or do you think the concept itself is not plausible? And why?

GIVE ME AN ESSAY IN RESPONSE. Haha.
    Grom is dead and his story has zero value even with time travel. We already dealt with a crazed orc and to have a WHOLE expansion on it? Come on lol. Trademarking a name YEARS in advance is silly and Blizzard does not and has never done that. I honestly do not understand how this is even a thread. The dude just made a MMO account and said some crazy bullshit to get responses like this from people bored waiting for Blizzcon.. Like myself replying to said post.......b..o..r..e..d.u.mmm

Quote Originally Posted by Thenamedosentfi View Post
    I sure fucking hope not, sounds a hell of a lot stupider than some of the awesome concepts people on here have came up with. If it is the expansion, I will not be a happy pancake
    Maybe you know stuff i don't from the OP. All i know is A) Grom is in it, and B) Time travel is involved.

So i have no clue what the concept is...

Deleted
    Wow.. how comes some many believe Grom would be the Villain? ... You know he mustn't be it? Could be the Legion as much.

10+ Year Old Account
    What was the state of Draenor when the Honda Grom was alive? Not too familiar with that lore.
    Also just to pick on Honda, but why would they name a motorcycle Grom. What the hell is a Grom anyway that would make them use it for a motorcycle. Sounds like a dumb for them to use to me

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Also just to pick on Honda, but why would they name a motorcycle Grom. What the hell is a Grom anyway that would make them use it for a motorcycle. Sounds like a dumb for them to use to me
    Probably means something in Japanese.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by Boubouille; Today at 02:15 PM.

guess it's confirmed since she edited the person responsible.

Wow.. how comes some many believe Grom would be the Villain? ... You know he mustn't be it? Could be the Legion as much.

an·tag·o·nist (n-tg-nst)
    n.
    1. One who opposes and contends against another; an adversary.
    2. The principal character in opposition to the protagonist or hero of a narrative or drama.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sizzlinsauce View Post
    Last edited by Boubouille; Today at 02:15 PM.

guess it's confirmed since she edited the person responsible.
    You mean she took off the OP thorinwg out Blizzard name which might effect those employees. Regardless that this claim is obviously crap. You can't slander Blizzard employees like that.