Page 45 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Conbot View Post
    Check the first few pages. I asked him point blank: "Real, Not Real, No comment?" and he responded with a video of corgis...

I'm taking that as a giant "no comment."
    Yeah I have seen that, which is also why I take it as well as a big no comment which implies it indeed is the next theme...

Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    Yeah I have seen that, which is also why I take it as well as a big no comment which implies it indeed is the next theme...
    How on earth is that what is implied?

Check the first few pages. I asked him point blank: "Real, Not Real, No comment?" and he responded with a video of corgis...

I took it to mean it's as real as corgis unleashed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    Yeah, i think Boub is very careful with his words. The fact that he said TDB is not the next expansion, also intrigued me. He didn't say: "TDB is nothing." This lends validity to this thread as well, because maybe TDB is indeed another Blizzard product.

If the TDB was nothing, he would say nothing, or he would troll... but i doubt he would definitively comment like he did.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mischievousboy View Post
    I took it to mean it's as real as corgis unleashed.
    Totally possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    ..Didn't grom die in WC3? Or is this some other grom I don't know of?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    How on earth is that what is implied?
    Because he flat-out confirmed that the Dark Below was not an expansion, iirc. (I can't seem to find the relevant thread at the moment though...) Thus, the presumption is that if it was not the expansion, he'd tell us. (Of course, he may just be messing with us, too. )
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

10+ Year Old Account

To be fair, he also does that all the time in normal discussion.

I think he just really like corgis.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    To be fair, he does that in normal discussion.

I think he just really like corgis.
    Well, i am still going to read way too much into it an assume he was evading my question.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think I'm beginning to be more excited for Blizzcon just so I don't have to read all these crazy 'sources' and their conspiracy theories for another 2 years. Well, at least not to take them seriously or even pay attention. I hope they have become so good with secrets that what is announced isn't anything remotely discussed so I can be properly surprised. If they announce the idea mentioned in this thread, I may turn my TV off and contact them for a refund of the stream and never look back.
    BAD WOLF

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing against any of the mods, but could it be that he hasn't answered because he doesn't know? I never understood how he has gotten this oracle type rep. He's done a lot for the wow community but it doesn't mean he knows anything more than we do at this time. I'm sure he'd tell you the same thing.
    '

10+ Year Old Account
    world of warcraft, warlords of draenor = wow wod. not exactly a catchy abbreviation lol. 5 years from now, "remember that time back in wod.." idk it doesnt have a very nice ring to it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by draganid View Post
    world of warcraft, warlords of draenor = wow wod. not exactly a catchy abbreviation lol. 5 years from now, "remember that time back in wod.." idk it doesnt have a very nice ring to it!!!
    They did MOP, i don't think anything is off limits.

Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    Because he flat-out confirmed that the Dark Below was not an expansion, iirc. (I can't seem to find the relevant thread at the moment though...) Thus, the presumption is that if it was not the expansion, he'd tell us. (Of course, he may just be messing with us, too. )
    This is what I meant, he could just flat out say that it's not the next expansion but he didn't.

He could say that it's as real as Corgis Unleashed but he didn't, he just changed the subject with that video letting us guess supposedly whether he tried to hint that it's as real as Corgis Unleashed or just to change the subject and basically have no comment on the matter. Pick your guess but I am going to go with the latter one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, why was the "Big thanks" part edited out by Boub himself?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    Wait, why was the "Big thanks" part edited out by Boub himself?
    Because the OP posted people's real names which isn't allowed.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    Because the OP posted people's real names which isn't allowed.
    Damnit! I was hoping for something mysterious!

I really think people are looking way to much into BB's posts and lack of comments in his posts about the validity of this claim.

The only reason i've come to that he flat out said "The Dark Below is not the next expansion" is because he actually posted that it was. So to clear up his prior mistake (to which he truly believed at first it was legitimate) he had to flat out say that is not it.

BB's lack of commenting whether or not this leak is legitimate only tells me that he is trying to cover himself from another mishap where he posts and "validates" false claims about what the next expansion is going to be.

Speculation in this thread is great. I truly enjoy reading it while trying to kill time throughout the day. But derailing this thread to try and uncover whether BB knows something and just isn't telling us, or is secretly telling us something by not telling us one way or the other gets a bit old after the 32nd page... (yes, still have read them all). Keep the speculation coming though. I love hearing everyone's thoughts about what they think the next expansion could hold.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    I just realised. With the new 'Bernard' and Corgi pets, Blizzard are putting more emphasis on dogs... The next expansion must therefore be RISE OF THE DOGS. New class will be Shepherd that has a unique and special pet interface to control their sheep dog through a set of whistled commands :O

Boub's constant hints with the Corgi stampede just seal it.
    Can I vote for this? I want this to be true...

Quote Originally Posted by draganid View Post
    WoD seems better than MoP.

I just did some major number crunching. I have figured out what the next expansion is by using mathmatics here is the calculations which clearly states that like some people believe wow will end at level 100 with a doomsday, Brought by wrathion and legendary items (0's are added to the decimals to make the calculation look cleaner in this format.) (Formating looks way better in the post creation sorry :X)
    Timesing by 2 since his name was split in 2 Minused one due to blizzard stating/ him thinking hes last black dragon on azeroth
    | | X2 at the end due to him playing both sides, thus doubling pawns
    V V V
    W + R + A + T+ H * Next Expansion Patch # + I + O + N * 2 + L + E + G + E + N + D + A + R + Y -1 * 2 = 2012
    [(23+18 + 1 +20+ 8) * 6.00000000000000000+ 9 + 15+ 14] *2+ 12+ 5+ 7+ 5 + 14+ 4 + 1 + 18 +25 -1 * 2 = 2012
    Last edited by Strydr0; 2013-11-01 at 05:39 PM.