Page 86 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceJazzhands View Post
    Nice work, thanks!
    Yeah I last checked it 2 hours ago and it wasn't there yet, so it really is being done in the overnight processing I guess, per the EU authority's FAQ about how they add things.

I don't see it in the US database yet but it's still pretty early.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    Doubt it. The rumor I have seen that i'm sticking with is. NO new classes or NEW races. Focus on the models for characters has gone up considerably. Concidering a recent WoW insider Q&A was asked about races and told the person who asked it they would perfer no new races OR classes, it's probably going to be how things go.

We are not getting any new race or classes in WoD. Most likely a new feature to go with model updates. And probably very large end game content. Just you all wait!!
    I wish people would stop saying this. No Blizzard Employee ever said no new races or no new classes, and if you're thinking about Ghostcrawler saying he didn't like neutral races, another employee later said that they preferred doing it that way, since it allowed them to concentrate on just one race and give it a crap-ton of polish rather than splitting the time for two.

Quote Originally Posted by Aspen View Post
    Don't forget vampires! LOL
    Undead and Worgen Vampires are just unfairly obvious... But I never could think Gnome, Tauren, Draenei or Goblin as Vampires.

10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Purenight View Post
    -snip-
    Sorry, but humans came from Vrykul. We discovered this in Wrath.

Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    I could seriously be up for that. Legion invades, the whole world is going to crap, and all the world leaders gather together in an emergency summit. They finally agree that the best weapons they could use are those that exist in warriors of the past, those who have been missing up until now. The Timewalkers (probably a new class), offer their aid and send Champions through into the past along with guides and other NPCs in order to gather reinforcements of all the people who would've died in Draenor's shattering, or those that fled through portals. Then we come back, gather our forces, and FIGHT BACK!

That would be pretty damn epic.

Well, this actually resonates with me, because during the legendary quest when wrathion explains the huge threat coming. Azeroth is shown in a hologram, and giant fel bombs it looks like are hitting Azeroth. Could be a bit too late stopping the invasion, and we only have one hope. With which you mention. I am on board for that if it's the case.
    Last edited by Stonecloak; 2013-11-05 at 03:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just want to know what Miffy found D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezarus View Post
    Goblins are a native race too that were enslaved by jungle trolls before gaining their increased intelligence from Kaja'mite mineral. Gnomes origins are similar to the Earthen, they were originally Mechagnomes made by the titans before succumbing to the curse of flesh. Humans are descended from the Vrykul half-giants in Northrend, although we don't know the origins of the Vrykul.
    The Vrykul were also built by the Titans. Again, we found this out in Wrath.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharuko View Post
    Twelve classes going into space, the second one doesn't have a flag so it is the new class. Something along those lines.
    TBH it could just as easily be the twelve major orcish clans (if you remove the artifically created ones, that's the exact number you end up with), with one rebelling against the new world order.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Why on earth would Grom be the antagonist?
    Why on earth would there be 'legal issues' forcing them to use his full name?'

wat
    Not sure if anyone else has answered this and I'm not reading through 51 pages to find out, but Grom is a registered trademark in the Europe for a successful Italian based Ice-cream chain franchise.

This would be enough to ensure that they can't use the the name for marketing purposes.

Of course, this doesn't mean the OP is right about the 'leak', though it's now been given extra credence by the chinese site posted elsewhere on this forum and so is starting to look more likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Spelorzi View Post

DeathKnight, Demon Hunter, Druid, Hunter, Mage, Monk, Paladin, Priest, Rogue, Shaman, Warlock, Warrior

Could it be?
    please, as if ppl really have 12 space suites in the house (1 without a flag )to actualy set em up in such a way
    that the alphabetically order would mean that its a demon hunter.

check the origin of that picture on the web, i bet its just some NASA related picture and the fact that its here
    is pure coincident or maybe to hint somthing very general like "space" and not somthing very specific like
    " the second from the left means DH...".

ppl see what they want to see and interpret everything as a demon hunter new class.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scabb View Post
    Not sure if anyone else has answered this and I'm not reading through 51 pages to find out, but Grom is a registered trademark in the Europe for a successful Italian based Ice-cream chain franchise.

This would be enough to ensure that they can't use the the name for marketing purposes.

Of course, this doesn't mean the OP is right about the 'leak', though it's now been given extra credence by the chinese site posted elsewhere on this forum and so is starting to look more likely.
    People following up a fake with their own fake stuff is nothing new. Speaking if copywriting, Heroes of the Storm is copywrited in Finland apparently, so WoD could be a rename for that, the paperwork is otherwise identical.

Quote Originally Posted by Scabb View Post

No, it wouldn't. There is no reasonable way somebody could mistake Grom the Ice Cream for Grom the Orc, or believe that either company would be making a profit off the other's intellectual property. They have no connection whatsoever.
    Last edited by Cooper; 2013-11-05 at 10:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    No, it wouldn't. There is no reasonable way somebody could mistake Grom the Ice Cream for Grom the Orc, or believe that either company would be making a profit off the other's intellectual property. They have no connection whatesoever.
    groms head made of icecream in a cone. Grom-sicles!
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    in light of the current development (EU/US trademark, thrall @ beta profile pic) I must say, wow... OP for once actually delivered

time to cash in on gospels' and snuglz' bets

inb4 gospel's plant theory.

Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    I could seriously be up for that. Legion invades, the whole world is going to crap, and all the world leaders gather together in an emergency summit. They finally agree that the best weapons they could use are those that exist in warriors of the past, those who have been missing up until now. The Timewalkers (probably a new class), offer their aid and send Champions through into the past along with guides and other NPCs in order to gather reinforcements of all the people who would've died in Draenor's shattering, or those that fled through portals. Then we come back, gather our forces, and FIGHT BACK!

That would be pretty damn epic.
    I think this would be a nice idea but I seriously doubt Blizzard have the balls for it.

I'd say it's FAR more likely that we'll attempt to sail away from The Timeless Isle at the end of 5.4, and due to the way it works, the timeless Isle is currently in that time period (Draenor) and we're stuck there until we find a way to return. Admiral Taylor, Wrathion and others were on there too which makes sense.

Maybe the ending to the expansion is fighting somebody to return Nozdormu his powers so he can return us to our time, and simultaneously allowing him to become Mozrudon (I can't remember his real name, his corrupted infinite dragonflight version I mean) in the future we see. Maybe it links up with the vision of us killing his consort in the timeless isles visions? That could be the thing to finally tip him over the edge
    Last edited by wych; 2013-11-05 at 12:58 PM.

Deleted
    Time to level up my orc warrior

Deleted
    The only way I'm going to agree a full blown time travelling expansion is when we actually get stuck there for the expansion. Once you hit 90 and start the new expensions-intro questchain you end up stuck in old draenor at least until the third patch or so (where events unfold to connect again). you are cut off from all your other resources, no mailing to alts, you have separate banks in the new and old world, guilds loose all their perks, separate AH, the whole stinking wahoonie. If we get thrown back in time at least it should mean something and not just the sweet, but the sour as well. Maybe, just maybe the timewalkers will allow some old world links for a price. (and just imagine how much you will appreciate all those bonuses once you get them back )

Which isn't going to happen in a million years, luckily.
    so I really hope it's not to heavy on the timetravelling. I like my CoT instance every now and then, but let's not overdo it please...

Quote Originally Posted by Compstance View Post
    So it's just a picture, nothing legitimately related. Got it.

The way people were passing it around, I thought it had some actual relevance.

Carry on!
    Yep thats about it. It has no real relevance, its becoming more what kids call a "meme"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    I think this would be a nice idea but I seriously doubt Blizzard have the balls for it.

I'd say it's FAR more likely that we'll attempt to sail away from The Timeless Isle at the end of 5.4, and due to the way it works, the timeless Isle is currently in that time period (Draenor) and we're stuck there until we find a way to return. Admiral Taylor, Wrathion and others were on there too which makes sense.

Maybe the ending to the expansion is fighting somebody to return Nozdormu his powers so he can return us to our time, and simultaneously allowing him to become Mozrudon (I can't remember his real name, his corrupted infinite dragonflight version I mean) in the future we see. Maybe it links up with the vision of us killing his consort in the timeless isles visions? That could be the thing to finally tip him over the edge
    Any expansion where we're trapped somewhere doesn't work due to game mechanics. You can't actually prevent players from going where they want so you may as well not enforce it in lore either. If time travel is involved, it will be deliberate time travel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    Any expansion where we're trapped somewhere doesn't work due to game mechanics. You can't actually prevent players from going where they want so you may as well not enforce it in lore either. If time travel is involved, it will be deliberate time travel.
    Technically we were supposed to be 'trapped' in Pandaria for the first couple of months of the expansion.