Page 94 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mittacc View Post
    Guys, I just thought of something. Remember "old" outland? That pre-tbc/alpha version of outland. I checked out a video and of what I can tell it doesn't appear shattered. Is it possible this could resemble Draenor?
    Looks pretty shattered to me, it's got floating rocks everywhere. It just looks more intact because the skybox isn't Outland's

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbsbear View Post
    I'm waiting for the Hearthstone Blizzcon gift, I have got everything else except that. It will tell if he was
    On a related note, I checked all my games last night after getting Murkalot and I don't have any of it. I just got the pet. Did you check all your stuff this morning?
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    Thought i'd pop in and say hi on the eve of the con.

All you nay-sayers ready with your apologies?

Soon you will be finding out about the Timewalkers and their involvement with the Bronze Dragonflight, it's an intriguing story,

and for you guys who like playing with friends or inviting non-players to play you'll also be excited to see how the new roll-back system will work so you can sync your level backwards and revisit old content as fresh.

Quote Originally Posted by Gospels View Post
    I still call bullshit. We were sure about the Dark Below, then Corgis showed how easy it is to fake trademark shit, then Heros of the Storm, then this stupid ass thread from yesturday which explodes to 40 pages then, POOF trademark filed TODAY for said xpac name. #coincidence

If this is real I will seriously eat my own shit. Until then, some troll saw a 40 page fake expac thread, filed a trademark...which was shown to be easy to do with Corgis and MMO ran with it to keep people off the trail of the real expac
    Which part of it "being real" did you mean? The guy's whole post or WoD being the next expansion? Cause it looks like you might be eating a load.

Quote Originally Posted by Aspen View Post
    Don't forget vampires! LOL
    I only proposed vampires as a sub race because people were having a hard time thinking that there could other humans outside the alliance. I just conclude some things are much better appreciated shown in the exact detail you intend to use them, rather than in a workship phase.

Quote Originally Posted by Geheimnis View Post
    Thought i'd pop in and say hi on the eve of the con.

All you nay-sayers ready with your apologies?

Soon you will be finding out about the Timewalkers and their involvement with the Bronze Dragonflight, it's an intriguing story,

and for you guys who like playing with friends or inviting non-players to play you'll also be excited to see how the new roll-back system will work so you can sync your level backwards and revisit old content as fresh.
    Why don't you let us know if there's new races/class/4th spec in the upcoming expansion?

Quote Originally Posted by Arbsbear View Post
    I'm waiting for the Hearthstone Blizzcon gift, I have got everything else except that. It will tell if he was 100% right or not. Guessing the Mystery Card could be a real deal breaker & you really can't guess it right without insider knowledge.
    You can come to that same conclusion without that.
    The card would most likely be neutral, not class restricted.
    Having one of two I think possible themes, expansion themed which given the lack of other content in the game along those lines would stand out like a sore thumb.
    That leaves Blizzcon themed, which makes that an obvious candidate.

It is not a deal breaker, and nor is the time travel statement given the discovery of the partially implemented Timewalker feature in 5.4.1.
    The website domain was apparently parked about a month prior to the Trademark.

We have picked fault and quite genuinely with the information provided, so we aren't "naysayers".
    So much of the so-called evidence is no different to that which supported The Dark Below, and we saw just what happened there.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2013-11-08 at 02:24 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    We have picked fault and quite genuinely with the information provided, so we aren't "naysayers".
    So much of the so-called evidence is no different to that which supported The Dark Below, and we saw just what happened there.
    The Dark Below trademark never passed though.

i dont understand the "legal" part
    Be feared, or be fuel

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    I only proposed vampires as a sub race because people were having a hard time thinking that there could other humans outside the alliance. I just conclude some things are much better appreciated shown in the exact detail you intend to use them, rather than in a workship phase.
    There are already Vampires in WoW. They are blood elves from The San'layn. The San'layn are a race of elves, lead by a host of 'vampiric blood elf princes' who appear to hold influential positions within the Scourge, often acting as ambassadors, overlords, and servants in direct contact with the Lich King.

Two examples:

Prince Tenris Mirkblood <The San'layn>

Blood-Queen Lana'thel
    Last edited by Kryos; 2013-11-08 at 12:27 PM.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

I'm a bit sad and the future seems grim...

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post

snip

Blood-Queen Lana'thel
    Isnt that Lady Gaga?

“What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Avada Kedavra View Post
    Isnt that Lady Gaga?
    She's been known to draw inspiration from numerous sources. As long as she doesn't start sounding like the raid bosses or we don't get a raid boss in a meat dress our worlds can collide just a bit.
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    She's been known to draw inspiration from numerous sources. As long as she doesn't start sounding like the raid bosses or we don't get a raid boss in a meat dress our worlds can collide just a bit.
    And then Lady Gaga discovered Sindragosa.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    And then Lady Gaga discovered Sindragosa.
    That's exactly what I was imagining when I posted that, so good call. *shudder*
    BAD WOLF

Oh god. No. The horror.
    Normal is the name for the mental disorder present in the majority of humanity.
    Xinjun

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xinjun View Post
    Oh god. No. The horror.
    P-p-p-ppoker faahaghghaghaghghcececsshh . Haha.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    The Elite Hearthstone card was just confirmed. Now it gets interesting.

Well ETC was the card >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Whelp, this is true. Tauren Chieftan just announced