Page 95 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by geheimnis View Post
    [*]the upcoming blizzcon secret gift is an elite tauren chieftan hearthstone gift card.[/list]
    itshappening.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Geheimnis View Post
    Thanks to a very loose-lipped bunch of employees in the Versailles office I can confirm 100% that:

• The upcoming expansion is called Warlords of Draenor and will feature Grom as the antagonist, although for legal issues he will be refered to as Grommash. This expansion will see the heavy use of time travel.
    • Reforging is changing, soon you will no longer need to keep hold of an item to "own" the transmogrification appearance.
    • The upcoming Blizzcon secret gift is an Elite Tauren Chieftan Hearthstone gift card.
    • The Dark Below has been registered for 'Titan', not World of Warcraft as is the rumor.

A big thank you for this information goes out to:
    Oh man. Ohhhh man.

He was right
    tauren chieftain

Thanks to a very loose-lipped bunch of employees in the Versailles office I can confirm 100% that:

• The upcoming expansion is called Warlords of Draenor and will feature Grom as the antagonist, although for legal issues he will be refered to as Grommash. This expansion will see the heavy use of time travel.
    • Reforging is changing, soon you will no longer need to keep hold of an item to "own" the transmogrification appearance.
    • The upcoming Blizzcon secret gift is an Elite Tauren Chieftan Hearthstone gift card.
    • The Dark Below has been registered for 'Titan', not World of Warcraft as is the rumor.

uh. well one confirmed...

OK so you were right about the hearthstone card

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ispamx View Post
    The Elite Hearthstone card was just confirmed. Now it gets interesting.
    bricks were shat
    Sig by Safhira

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goremonger View Post
    He was right
    tauren chieftain
    OMFG I can't believe he was right all along! LOL
    "Everything is a manifestation of your own free will, for better or for ill."

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Welp...this dude was beyond right.
    BAD WOLF

Elite Tauren Chieftain was just confirmed. Seems like this one is legit!

10+ Year Old Account

2/2 so far.
    Lightninghoof - US : @WoWNivan

It happens.

Every. Fucking. Major. Blizzcon. People hear the truth, don't like it, and trick themselves into thinking it isn't true.

Like I've been saying all along.

So The Dark Below is really for Titan? Sounds awesome!

Grom could be a CoT raid boss or somthing but yeah so far this guy is rubbing the faces of the nay Sayers in the dirt.

ugh. I really want this to not be right.

This is amazing.

1/4 right? D: I worry, i REALLY don't want this "Grommash" bullshit. I would hate it if Garrosh is the protaganist, especially when we're fighting him as an endboss atm, and using time travel will make lore holes X_X

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmer View Post
    It happens.

Every. Fucking. Major. Blizzcon. People hear the truth, don't like it, and trick themselves into thinking it isn't true.

Like I've been saying all along.
    Like a billion truths at once, who knows what to believe.

10+ Year Old Account
    You were right OP sorry for ever doubting you. Going to see it in action before i judge the expansion.

Elite Tauren Chieftain is clearly inside info.

I think we can safely assume it's all correct now.

This leaker got the Blizzcon Hearthstone card right.

Sigh.. He got everything right.