10+ Year Old Account
    Geez. Is this the worst announcement trailer and expansion so far for World of Warcraft?

10+ Year Old Account
    New models!, finally, goodbye square feet!

Deleted
    So he was right... xD

Deleted
    Geez. Is this the worst announcement trailer and expansion so far for World of Warcraft?
    Yup. Absolutely.

The 2nd Cataclism incoming.

Genuinely... I have no words to describe my irritation. I like the idea, and I will give them a chance to explain the expansion before i critique it, but I REALLY think that Time Travel is not a good idea. I think this is the wrong way to go about it, and I don't know how this links in at all really. Free boost to 90 sounds a bit private serverish, models look semi-decent and if they do it right, it can potentially be epic, but really time travel doesn't work in a game 80% of the time, so this better be flipping insane.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by viper823 View Post
    Why are they talking about WoW:WoD right now. Did they just totally skip the Diablo segment, or did I miss it already?
    They announced WoD in the opening ceremony. The Diablo panel is starting in 2 minutes. If you mean exclusively in the opening ceremony, Diablo wasn't mentioned in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Algore View Post
    No excitement, none.

Did not feel fresh at all, nothing really new and exciting. Good thing with the updated character models though.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Did not feel fresh at all, nothing really new and exciting. Good thing with the updated character models though.
    Felt that too. Was excited to see the player models but I just felt really "meh" about this one.

Time travel is where good stories go to die. Only Chrono Trigger was really able to pull it off.

I'll wait and see the panel but the trailer just lacked excitement.
    Last edited by Bullettime; 2013-11-08 at 08:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by soulyouth View Post
    how good was that beard on the new dwarf model
    That was my first though too! Epic beard.

Im still waiting on that guy that posted in this thread if it was real he would eat his own shit.

i tink there is many people here waiting on that too so come on get chomping hahaha

Elite tauren chieftain card confirmed

EPIC trailer! Looking forward to more info now. And thank god I'm a dwarf! I love it!

Deleted
    Did you noticed the public didn't cheered almost at all ?
    No ovations, no aplause...

I think this could possibly be their greatest achievement yet, it all hangs on the story at this point.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by vandam View Post
    Did you noticed the public didn't cheered almost at all ?
    No ovations, no aplause...
    What stream were you watching?

Metzen calling out about the Alliance not getting good storylines

Quote Originally Posted by Gospels View Post
    If this is real I will seriously eat my own shit.
    It is time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Illegal immigration is not a crime.
    Oxymoron.
    Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    What the actual fuck now, internet? Grow a thicker skin and stop being a whiny faggot.

Wow, all the people saying "fake fake fake" and how terrible the idea would be. It was almost completely right.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    If anything in the OP is wrong, it is the Titan thing. I think he heard a rumor of a Titan namechange and assumed it was The Dark Below, when The Dark Below trademark failed and he wasn't aware of that.
    Quoting this after they confirmed in the interview that they never registered The Dark Below and it was a hoax.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines