10+ Year Old Account

Siegecrafter Assembly line (post Nov 4th)

So I did LFR Siegecrafter yesterday (5th Nov). I'm not certain if he did before, but now he doesn't apply debuff when on assembly line. I was able to just continue going for assembly line.
    I tried to disengage when he was using the 'electric pull' and I was unable to. I know I did it last week on Flex, but only once so that might have been a fluke. Anyone can share the trick or was this changed this week?
    Specifically: Boss uses the pull, I click disengage, nothing happens.

P.S. I tried to predict the pull and use Disengage just as the pull happened and ended up jumping behind the assembly line and landing on the wall, without falling to death :O
    PM me weird stuff :3

LFR hasn't been giving me the debuff since a week and a half ago (when I first started doing it). I was using it to practice the Disengage jump and took the pipe a few times, no debuff.
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

10+ Year Old Account
    I see, what about not being able to use disengage while pulled? Or is there another trick to it?

Pretty sure LFR never gave the debuff. I've never got it before, whether using the pipe or disengaging off.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrops View Post
    I see, what about not being able to use disengage while pulled? Or is there another trick to it?
    This part I have no idea, sorry. You did this to stay on the belt forever?
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

This was stated somewhere before but I'll repeat it here just because it's so easy to replicate.

If you jump in the pipe and already have the debuff it will turn you around and pop you back out. It shoots you out of the pipe so high you disappear off the top of the screen. If you disengage as you disappear from view you'll land right on the belt.

Much easier than walking the edge of the pipe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhryke View Post
    This was stated somewhere before but I'll repeat it here just because it's so easy to replicate.

If you jump in the pipe and already have the debuff it will turn you around and pop you back out. It shoots you out of the pipe so high you disappear off the top of the screen. If you disengage as you disappear from view you'll land right on the belt.

Much easier than walking the edge of the pipe.
    I've found this method to not be consistent enough in most cases, especially in situations where screwing up will cause a wipe.

Quote Originally Posted by Conjor View Post
    I've found this method to not be consistent enough in most cases, especially in situations where screwing up will cause a wipe.
    I was using it some tonight. Its not perfect in any way, and it took some attempts to get the timing down, but once I did I found it much easier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by timoseewho View Post
    This part I have no idea, sorry. You did this to stay on the belt forever?
    I was doing flex, and I hit disengage to jump OFF the belt to fight the boss. As I hit Disengage the boss used his pull and I just stood still. Disengage was on cooldown and I remaind on assembly line. I thought this was the 'way to do it solo' as a hunter. Might have been a lucky coincidence, though.