Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

What just wont drop in your raid?

Been clearing 25 man SOO every week since release and the following items just wont drop: Warforged 2H weapons, Thok trinket, Garrosh axe and shoulders (4 resets), Dark Shaman boots.

Tanking Trinkets! never getting 2nd trinket always getting first one upgraded at the very start of a new raid instance but waits to end of patch if i even gets my 2nd trinket by that time..
    Death Knights never fell to Arthas. We are the once to make him fall!

Got the Protectors trinket first week, haven't seen another yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by klieren View Post
    Tanking Trinkets! never getting 2nd trinket always getting first one upgraded at the very start of a new raid instance but waits to end of patch if i even gets my 2nd trinket by that time..
    The only trinket we have had has been a coined one. Still rocking DPS trinkets.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    tank trinkets. seems to be a thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Dark Shamans Agility trinket, flex/normal. Multiple coins used. Also haven't seen any tank trinkets so far.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tanking shields. I've killed Sha, Nazgrim, and Spoils on LFR and Flex each week, using bonus rolls, and am convinced that their shields don't exist. Curse you, shield from LFR Primordius!

caster trinkets. Not a single one has dropped. One of our casters coined the cleave one from spoils and a toxic totem. We also haven't seen agi trinkets drop from the bosses, though both of our hunters coined the one from sha of pride. Oh yeah, and healing trinkets too. Pushing the middle heroics now and all of our healers are still using Spirits of the Sun from ToES, and one of our casters is even using a 484 darkmoon fair trinket.

We didn't see a single Amp trinket drop, or be coined, for either casters, healers or str dpsers during the entirety of progression. The week after we killed Garrosh, guess what dropped?
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

spirit/mastery mail int belt from spoils, 48 loots, none of them that belt

10+ Year Old Account
    Prismatic Prison of Pride
    BiS healer trinket, never dropped . Same goes for Purified bindings and siegecrafter trinket .
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

Quote Originally Posted by Arian21 View Post
    Prismatic Prison of Pride
    BiS healer trinket, never dropped . Same goes for Purified bindings and siegecrafter trinket .
    Same with us, no Prismatic Prison of Prides for us. All 3 healers have been bonus rolling on Sha of Pride every single week SoO has been out, and none of us have won one and it still hasn't dropped. The Siegecrafter trinket hasn't dropped yet either and I've been bonus rolling for that too. Though we only have 2 Siegecrafter kills so far (will be 3 tonight). Rocking 2 522+8 trinkets still, it seems trinkets don't drop in Flex either. We did get 1 Thok healer trinket though. In addition we haven't gotten any strength weapons at all until this week, but both tanks have coined warforged weapons. We need so much gear but we're disenchanting 75%+ of what drops.

10+ Year Old Account
    it seems like a tanking shield, caster trinket and cloak drop from every boss. Wastes at least one loot spot.

Quote Originally Posted by delk View Post
    Same with us, no Prismatic Prison of Prides for us. All 3 healers have been bonus rolling on Sha of Pride every single week SoO has been out, and none of us have won one and it still hasn't dropped. The Siegecrafter trinket hasn't dropped yet either and I've been bonus rolling for that too. Though we only have 2 Siegecrafter kills so far (will be 3 tonight). Rocking 2 522+8 trinkets still, it seems trinkets don't drop in Flex either. We did get 1 Thok healer trinket though. In addition we haven't gotten any strength weapons at all until this week, but both tanks have coined warforged weapons. We need so much gear but we're disenchanting 75%+ of what drops.
    We've had three heroic amp trinkets, and like 4 reg siege trinkets...but the damn thok trinket will not drop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted myself, our other warrior, and our paladin have coined it after 4 weeks of heroic Galakras... Eye of Galakras has yet to physically drop for us.
    Jakesterwars - Jakesterwars#1531
    Tyranny

Deleted
    have not seen any melee trinkets coined the helm off galakras 4 times now

Don't know about non-drops, but I'll tell you what drops a fuck-ton: Healing plate -> always useful, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    eye of galakras :<

15+ Year Old Account
    Trinkets... WTB some trinkets for the love of BEARD!

10+ Year Old Account
    Anything that isn't mail agility gear