Which i made a video about:

I play a lot of tabletop games as well as videogames. A lot are well known like Warhammer or Kingdom Death Monster but some like Malifaux or Frostgrave are more niche and lesser known but in this case one i still totally recommend. Its a wierd western in an alternate universe where the gold rush frontier is not the usual American West but through a portal called The Breach to an alternate Earth where a ghost town city was discovered called Malifaux and a new magical resource called Soul Stone and everything went to varying degrees of shit afterwards.

You can have wild west gunslingers, chinese spiritualists controlling terracotta golems, downtrodden migrants from ireland or france finding necromantic tomes teaching them to raise the dead or 'mechanical magic' engineers replacing their lost body parts with steam powered limbs all fighting small skirmish battles for the secrets of the city while the hillbilly gremlins from the bayou outside and the fairy tail nightmare creatures that used to live in the city sneak in under cover of darkness or a doppelganger spell to repel or at least kill these invading humans from out world.

Its a really neat world and fun game, but its 2nd edition got pretty bloated and hard to recommend to a beginner. Something the newly announced 3rd edition is aiming to rectify and return it to its 'buy a box of 6 figures and you are good to go' skirmish game roots.

I would recommend checking out the gen con news for the 3rd edition if you like tabletop games and themes like bloodborne, deadwood and wild wild west thrown into a blender. Its a really cool universe with a ruleset thats about to get a lot more easy to get into.